twenty.

Midnight then explained the rules. While she listened, (Y/n) began to think about who she would want on her team, or maybe she'd let the teams pick her. Once Midnight announced that you couldn't knock other teams down on purpose, Bakugo scoffed, causing her to look over and shake her head "no".

Once the time started to pick teams, people began to swarm Bakugo and (Y/n). Fellow students were starting asking him to be on his team.

"Wanna be on a team?" he asked, turning to (Y/n).

"Wait, what?" she questioned, a little shocked.

"Don't make me ask twice," he groaned.

"Sure," she responded after a getting her head out of the shocked state her put her in.

That was when people started to get more desperate for him to pick them to be on their team, "Remind me what your quirks are again, and your names."

"You're kidding me, right," (Y/n) facepalmed.

"We're your classmates!" Ashido exclaimed.

"Can you really be that self-centered?" Sato asked him.

"Bakugo!" Kirishima waved, coming to the crowd. "Todoroki already picked his team, so hey, we should team up."

"Hey dumb hair," he greeted plainly.

"My name is Kirishima! And my hair's not that different from yours," Kirishima pointed out, pointing between himself and Bakugo. "Come on, you want to be the rider, right? You'll need a strong front horse that won't be hurt by your blasts, that'd be me."

"I was planning for (Y/n) to be in front since she can create force fields," Bakugo explained.

"No, actually Kirishima is a better pick than me," (Y/n) stated, pointing to Kirishima. "He can stay in his quirk form, I can't continuously make force fields otherwise I'd get tired and get a nosebleed and either pass out or have weaker blasts. I can be one of the side horses, I can still create fields and do blasts and stuff from there."

The group ended up being Bakugo, Sero, (Y/n), and Kirishima (sorry Ashido, love you but I need this spot). Sero was the left wing, (Y/n) the right, and Kirishima was the front while Bakugo was the rider.

"Let's get them," Bakugo said, cracking his knuckles as the countdown began.

"Begin!" Midnight yelled, allowing for the competitors to start running.

As their team ran, (Y/n) began to think about how she could help get other point bands.

I could try and use a forcefield to try and pull off headbands, she strategized. But that would require my hands, and I can't afford to drop Katsuki.

"Brace!" Bakugo yelled to his team and he propelled himself into the air after Midoriya's team.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya gasped.

"Don't think for a minute you're safe!" Bakugo yelled, reaching for their band. "I've got you!"

"Tokoyami!" Midoriya called out, trying to block the grab.

Dark Shadow went and blocked Bakugo's attack, causing him to begin falling back to the ground. (Y/n) then created a small steppingstone to make it easier for Sero to use his quirk to pull Bakugo back to the group.

"What the hell was that?" Bakugo asked as he got pulled back to his team.

After about seven minutes since the battle started, the scores were put up and it was revealed that their team had zero points. That was when they discovered one of the class 1-B students had stolen their band.