thirty-seven. (part 4/4)

"(L/n), can you go into second form?" Kirishima asked her, seeing her bloody nose.

"Not currently, that hit took some energy from me. We're not outside and there's no moonlight, at least not enough," (Y/n) said as her hand began to glow.

"Have you used your adrenaline?" Bakugo asked, seeing her nose.

"No, I'm saving it for when we really need it," she responded as she wiped away the blood with the back of her hand. "And I don't think that's now."

As they began to fight the robots, (Y/n) noticed that they had a lot of energy supplied in them.

Maybe if I get to them, I can overload how much energy they have, she thought as she jumped on her steppingstones.

She blasted them, overloading their energy supply, which worked. She threw her arm back to create a forcefield behind her but something wrapped around her wrist and yanked her down.

"Agh!" she yelled as she was yanked to the ground off of her steppingstone, one of the robots wrapping a cord around her wrist.

As she tried to free herself, she had to blast away the rest with her other hand since she couldn't use her powers unless she had her hands free. It was getting harder with one hand, both her nostrils beginning to bleed with the energy usage.

Bakugo had noticed this and rushed over, blasting the robot that had her wrist and allowing her to free it.

"Thanks," she told him as she untied her wrist.

"Don't thank me yet," Bakugo said as he blasted more bots away.

(Y/n) then put a bubble around herself, allowing the bots to hit against it and building up the potential energy. Finally, she let it go and the blast wiped away the last of the robots.

"Okay, let's go," Todoroki said as he led them to where the rest of the group probably was.

The four had gotten up to where the wind fans outside were. They found Uraraka, Melissa, and Midoriya there.

A couple robots were about to get Uraraka but Bakugo jumped up and blasted them, Todoroki using his ice quirk on a couple others. (Y/n) went into second form the second she went into the moonlight and flew over to ram into a bunch of robots, destroying them.

"(Y/n)?" Melissa yelled, seeing her in her navy blue second form.

"The one and only!" she responded as she rammed through some more robots.

Then Bakugo yelled at Todoroki, who had said they would hold the robots off, "Who made you boss?!"

"Aw come on man, we make a good team," Kirishima said as he destroyed the robots.

"Dream on!"

"That's adorable!" (Y/n) yelled as she rammed through more robots, overloading their energy as she blasted them.