thirty.

Before they could protest, the sidekick was gone and they had the room to themselves. 

"You better not snore," Bakugo grumbled, throwing his bag on the bed on the left side of the room.

"Same goes to you," (Y/n) responded, setting her bag next to the bed and laying down on it. "This week is going to be fun."

"Yeah, sure," he absentmindedly responded, face planting on the bed.

"I have a feeling he's going to make us wear jeans. I mean, all the sidekicks were wearing them," she observed as she stared at the ceiling.

"No way, I'm not wearing jeans with my costume," Bakugo protested, rolling onto his back.

"I doubt you have a choice," she told him, throwing her legs over the side of the bed to sit on the edge. "But on the bright side, I'll probably have to wear them, too."

"Yes but you'll look fine in jeans with your costume," Bakugo said as he took off his mask.

"I doubt it," (Y/n) responded, taking off her goggles and letting her hair down. "I mean, Best Jeanist really seems to be out for you."

"You don't say?" He sarcastically rolled his eyes.

Soon enough, it was nighttime and (Y/n) had come back to their shared room in a baggy t-shirt and shorts. She entered the room quietly, seeing Bakugo laying on top of his sheets, passed out and without a shirt.

"Seriously?" she mumbled, putting her small bag down and getting into bed.

The next morning, Best Jeanist had (Y/n) stand with the sidekicks as he worked with Bakugo--combing his hair

"To be a good pro, your presence must calm those in danger and give them peace of mind," Best Jeanist said as he combed down Bakugo's explosive hairstyle. "You must be capable of course, but there are other things to consider, your physical appearance, speech and actions must all be... elegant. You must give off the aura of a hero, do you understand?"

(Y/n) saw Bakugo's expression after his hair was put into a side part, it was extremely hard for her to control her laughter. She quietly pulled out her phone and took a picture, quickly putting it back in her costume's pocket.

"Another perfect style, Best Jeanist!" the sidekicks said in sync.

Then Bakugo's hair popped up to its normal style once again. As Best Jeanist slicked down the hairstyle once again, (Y/n) tried so hard not to laugh at Bakugo's expressions. After Best Jeanist was done with him, he gestured to her.

"It's your turn, Miss (L/n). Could you please let your hair down?"

"Oh I can't put my hair down while in battle, it causes too much energy to be reduced, which is counterintuitive to my--" she began to explain.