sixty-two.

(Y/n) sat in her room, laying on her bed as she made little steppingstones, tapping them with her fingers and watching as they eventually disappeared. She watched the light fade out in the room as the sun went down, leaving her alone with her thoughts.

What am I going to do? Best Jeanist is elsewhere and I don't know if any agencies want to take me on as a work-study. She stopped as she rested her hands back on her stomach. Do I even want to do a work-study? I mean, it'd be great to have for when I graduate. But I also don't really want to leave Katsuki behind since he still has to take his licensing classes.

She sat up as she swung her legs over the edge of the bed, walking over to the balcony and going outside. She stared at the sky as it turned from a light pink and orange to the navy blue filled with stars. She held up her hand, making it glow its light blue and watching it turn to a darker shade. 

"If only I understood this just a little bit better..." 

"The Hero Work-Studies are a more serious version of your internships," Mr

"The Hero Work-Studies are a more serious version of your internships," Mr. Aizawa started. They could get serious now that the class was fully back together and the reporter was gone. "They entail helping pro agencies on the streets and helping with investigations. Your teachers and the principal discussed it at the faculty meeting, and we all agree. It's too soon, they should really be cancelled."

After a moment of silence, the class started to rage, yelling, "Aw, but we already met about them!"

"I guess," Kaminari messed with Ojiro's tail, "when you think about why we had to move into the dorms, it does make sense."

"That doesn't mean that it sucks any less." (Y/n) leaned against her hand.

Bakugo then shot up from his desk, triumphantly yelling, "Ha ha!"

"Katsuki... seriously?" (Y/n) facepalmed at his sudden excitement.

Mr. Aizawa then continued, "And with that in mind, the compromise is to be selected of participating agencies. So choose one with a proven track record."

Bakugo grunted after hearing this, angry that he wouldn't be able to participate. He slammed his hands on his desk as he barked, "Dammit!"

(Y/n) stood up and grabbed the back of his shirt, pulling him to sit down as she snapped at him, "Stop it."

While classes resumed for the day, (Y/n) couldn't stop thinking about work-studies and how she probably wouldn't get to do one. It bugged her so much that she almost broke her pencil in half from the pressure she put onto it. But what bugged her more was the fact that she wouldn't get to do it with Bakugo.

 But what bugged her more was the fact that she wouldn't get to do it with Bakugo