thirteen.

"Is that a good thing?" (Y/n) whispered while asking, turning from the fight to face Kirishima and Bakugo. "I mean, their plan was to get him here to kill him. What happens if they succeed? What if--"

She was cut off by Bakugo covering her mouth with his bare hand, "(Y/n), shut up. It will be fine."

(Y/n) nodded and Bakugo took his hand off of her mouth. The three turned back to watch the fight, seeing that All Might had already sped down there. He was fighting the big bird brain and causing huge explosions. All they could do was hide behind the pillar since the force fields would draw attention to them.

That was when the three saw that the warper had created a portal to counter All Might's attack. When Midoriya was running after them, the warper appeared in front of Midoriya, causing Bakugo to spring up and explode the warper. Kirishima and (Y/n) soon followed suit. Todoroki had frozen the Nomu holding All Might, allowing him to get free. Kirishima attacked Tomura Shigaraki, but he had dodged. (Y/n) used her quirk to try and close the portals, touching the ground and trying to send energy through it towards the portals.

"Guess I found your body that time, you smoky bastard," Bakugo scoffed as he held down the warper, Kurogiri.

"The symbol of peace will not be defeated by the likes of you," Todoroki calmly said.

"Kacchan, (Y/n), everyone," Midoriya gasped, beginning to tear up at the sight of them.

(Y/n) had finally used her energy to get a grip on the portals. "Got it," she grunted, beginning to try and close them, causing her nose to start to bleed again.

"Kurogiri, how could you let this brat get the best of you," Shigaraki hissed.

"You used your quirk's mist to try and hide your body as a kind of distraction, that's why we missed," Bakugo explained. "But if you didn't have a body, you wouldn't be wearing this neck armor, right? You're not immune to physical attacks if they're well aimed. Your portals aren't safe either. We're about to close them, you smoky bastard."

Kurogiri tried to get up to stop (Y/n), but Bakugo created little explosions on his metal neck plate. "Don't try anything funny or I'll blow your ass up so bad that they'll be piecing you back up for weeks."

"That doesn't sound very heroic," Kirishima commented.

"Just don't... let him... go..." (Y/n) strained, beginning to close the portals.

"They escaped uninjured and captured my two strongest men, even closing our way out," Shigaraki realized. "Kids these days really are amazing, they make the League of Villains look like amateurs. Nomu."

Then the Nomu managed to get out of the portals just before (Y/n) was able to close them, "Crap..." she cursed her slowness.

The Nomu's arm and leg fell off due to the ice but was still moving, leaving Todoroki and Midoriya shocked.

"How is that thing still moving?" Midoriya asked while watching it.

"Stay back everybody," All Might yelled, putting his hand out to protect them.

As the Nomu regenerated and Shigaraki explained that it had multiple quirks. (Y/n) got up, getting on a steppingstone and wiping the blood from her nose.

"First we need to free our method of escape," he said. "Get him Nomu."

"No!" (Y/n) screamed, jumping in front of Bakugo and creating a forcefield.

The Nomu hit All Might, who had jumped in front, and the forcefield. (Y/n) was launched to the side, as the field broke and the pressure pushed her. She landed a few yards away from the group, her head and nose bleeding now.