twenty-seven.

As the top three winners gathered, Iida already gone due to family issues, (Y/n) saw Bakugo still knocked out. She walked over to Todoroki as he was already up. She congratulated him, "Good job man, that was insane."

"Thank you, (L/n)," Todoroki said, a rather depressed and defeated expression on his face.

"What's wrong?" she asked, seeing his reaction.

"It's nothing," Todoroki brushed off her question. "Good job to you too. Your quirk is very powerful."

"Thanks, man--"

"ICYHOT!" Bakugo screamed as he woke up.

After Bakugo woke up, he went absolutely insane, which meant they had to restrain him for the awards ceremony.

"Oh my god," (Y/n) said as she shook her head. "You've got to be kidding me..."

Then the top three winners were announced for the awards ceremony, them being put on a pedestal

Then the top three winners were announced for the awards ceremony, them being put on a pedestal. Bakugo was going absolutely bonkers while Todoroki and (Y/n) were quiet and calm.

"Katsuki, come on man..." (Y/n) looked up at him, cringing as she watched him thrash around and towards Todoroki.

All Might came into the stadium to give the awards, he came up to (Y/n) first--the third place winner of the festival.

"Young (L/n)," All Might said as he placed the medal around her, "you have shown great power and strength within this fight, I shall be honored to see where it takes you."

"Thank you, sir. That means so much!" (Y/n) beamed as she accepted the award, All Might promptly hugging her.

"But we'll have to practice with this new ability of yours," All Might told her in a low tone as they hugged.

After giving Todoroki his second place award, it was time to give Bakugo the first place medal. As All Might took off the muzzle on Bakugo, him yelling in response, (Y/n) just facepalmed and shook her head.

"Please accept this medal," All Might told him, holding it up. "Even if you have to accept it as a scar, something you'll never forget."

"I don't want that piece of garbage!" Bakugo barked, trying to avoid the medal.

"Come on now," All Might said, trying to put it on him.

"Get that trash off of me, you idiot!" Finally it was on him, but he was biting the medal.

"Katsuki, get a hold of yourself," (Y/n) hissed at him.

As the classes went back to their own homerooms, Bakugo was let out of his restraints

As the classes went back to their own homerooms, Bakugo was let out of his restraints. (Y/n) went up to him. "Dude, what the hell was that?"

"What?" he sniped, snapping his head to her and grabbing the medal as it dropped from his biting grip on it.

"You went nuts, you got first place!" she continued. "Isn't that enough?"

"I feel like I didn't truly win," he confessed. "I feel like I wasn't worthy of IcyHot's fire."

"Maybe he just isn't ready to use it--"

"Then why did he use it on Deku?" He cut her off with a sharp tone.

"Maybe Izuku said something to him to trigger it..."

"Come on, you two," Mr. Aizawa told them. "We're going back to the classroom."

As they walked back to the room, (Y/n) patted Bakugo's shoulder, "You earned your spot."

Once the class was seated, Bakugo still really irritated at Todoroki, Mr. Aizawa announced, "You have the next two days off to recuperate. I'm sure the pros who watched the festival will want to recruit some of you. We'll look over the draft forms once you return. Get some rest, you still have a lot of training."

Once (Y/n) had gotten home after class, her parents and grandparents were waiting in the family room for her, getting ready to celebrate her grand victory

"We're so proud of you!" her mom squealed, hugging her.

"We didn't know you could do that, sweetie," her dad told her, also hugging her.

"Me either..." (Y/n) muttered quietly as she felt their embrace.

" (Y/n) muttered quietly as she felt their embrace