forty-six.

As (Y/n) ran to Bakugo's house, she couldn't help but think about how calm her parents were about her and Bakugo basically living together but focused on how he was violent. Maybe it was okay because it's for school. After arriving at his house, she noticed a black car sitting in front. She shrugged it off and went to knock on the door.

"Katsuki, go get that!" his mom barked at him from inside the home.

"Shut up, you hag!" Bakugo screamed back.

"Stop it you two, I'll get it," his father calmly stated as he sighed, opening the door to see (Y/n) there. "Oh hey (Y/n), what're you doing here?"

"Sorry to intrude but I just need to talk to--"

"(Y/n)?!" Bakugo yelled, cutting her off and running to the door, shoving his father out of the way in the process. "What're you doing here?"

"Sorry, but I had to talk to you about the dorms," she said as he let her in the house, hearing some familiar voices talk to his parents. "Wait... are Mr. Aizawa and All Might here now?"

"Yep." Bakugo sighed, slightly nodding as he let out a low grumble. "You really have the worst timing."

"Thank you ma'am," Mr. Aizawa thanked Bakugo's mom as he came to the door, seeing Bakugo and (Y/n) together. "Oh hey, (L/n)."

"Hey, Mr. Aizawa," she nervously greeted her teacher, wondering how he would feel if he found out she and Bakugo were together.

"Don't be irresponsible in the dorms, you two. I know it'll be weird to already be living together as a couple but keep it together," Mr. Aizawa told them as Bakugo let them out, leaving the couple with their jaws dropped onto the floor.

After Bakugo closed the door, the two just looked at each other in shock. "How did he know?"

"I have no clue, idiot," Bakugo answered, still in shock, then he looked as though he remembered something and went outside to talk to All Might.

"Oh hey, (Y/n)," Bakugo's mom greeted as she came up and saw her. "You here to talk to Katsuki about the dorms?"

"Yeah actually, sorry to intrude," she apologized while scratching her head.

"No, no, it's okay, I'm glad you're here," she smiled to (Y/n). "You keep Katsuki calm and he seems to really enjoy being with you, so you're welcome here anytime!"

"Thank you very much, ma'am," (Y/n) responded, feeling good as Bakugo re-entered the house, confused and concerned at what his mother could've possibly said to her.

"What was that about?" Bakugo asked as his mother walked away.

"Your mom likes me and our relationship," (Y/n) brightly answered, leaving Bakugo floored. "Now, we should talk about the dorms."

After a long conversation in Bakugo's room about to dorm situations, they decided it was finally time to reveal their relationship to the rest of their classmates

After a long conversation in Bakugo's room about to dorm situations, they decided it was finally time to reveal their relationship to the rest of their classmates. Once they had finished, Bakugo walked her to their gate.