seventy-one.

After the group got delayed from the police, they weren't able to get back to the dorms until later that night. (Y/n) had gotten separated from them since her healing took longer than them, but she still ended up getting back at the same time as them.

"Hey guys." She waved, the four seeing the bandages around her head.

"Hey (L/n), didn't you get healed up?" Kirishima asked her.

"Yes and no." She stopped in front of them. "It's harder for Recovery Girl to heal me because of my quirk, it's basically a cancellation to hers."

"That sucks, but at least you're here!" Uraraka hugged her, finally able to see her friend again. "How's your head?"

"I'll have to take it easy for a bit, but it's not so much a concussion anymore as a headache."

"Then once we get inside, you should lay down," Asui told her as they walked up to the dorms.

"I'll do that anyways," (Y/n) chuckled as they went up the steps.

When they opened the door, the group was greeted by the class running up to them. They bombarded the five with questions, Hagakure almost choking (Y/n), Uraraka, and Asui out with a hug.

"Enough of this!" Iida yelled at them, waving his arms around. "I know everyone was worried, but calm down! We all saw the news coverage, our classmates have been through an ordeal. You want to help? Let's console them quietly and let them rest their bodies and their minds."

"Hey, Iida," Midoriya called his attention. "Thanks for that. But really, this is okay."

"Oh, well okay then." Iida proceed to freak out on Midoriya, shaking him around in the process.

Sero then ran over and wrapped his arms around (Y/n) and Kirishima. "You had us worried, why didn't you tell any of us about this?"

"Sorry, we wore sworn to secrecy," Kirishima told him.

When Ashido came over to Kirishima, (Y/n) looked over to the couch, seeing the familiar tuft of ash blonde hair. Kaminari had beat her to the punch though, "Hey Kacchan, what are you over here sulking for? Admit it, you're out here because you were worried, right? Let those feelings out, why don't ya--"

"Time for bed," Bakugo grunted as Kaminari fell onto the couch.

"What? Seriously?" Kaminari sat up as he watched Bakugo begin to leave the area where all the students were gathered. "But it's so early!"

(Y/n) walked over, stopping to the side of him. "Katsuki."

He stopped and turned to her, sighing at the sight of her and her bandaged head. "Idiot."

"Right back at you." She smiled slightly, causing him to relax a little.

At that moment, she didn't care what any of her classmates had to say. She just walked over and hugged him, holding him tight and close. She muttered into his chest, "I'm so sorry."

He paused for a moment, not really knowing what to do. He then wrapped his arms around her, allowing her to bury her head into his chest even more than she already had. He whispered for only her to hear, "Me too."

"