fifty-eight.

Once they got back to the dorms, Mr. Aizawa had Bakugo and Midoriya in restraints since they were the ones that fought. (Y/n) just kind of hid behind All Might, absolutely terrified of Mr. Aizawa at that moment. All Might whispered into Mr. Aizawa's ear, explaining the situation and how (Y/n) had stopped them at the end and was actually not fighting and added how Bakugo felt responsible for his retirement.

Mr. Aizawa loosened the restraints and punished them, being absolutely terrifying as he did so. He ended up giving Midoriya three days house arrest and Bakugo four, cleaning the entire dorms during that time. Mr. Aizawa then took a breath and went over to (Y/n), pulling her aside.

"I know your relationships between Bakugo and Midoriya are complicated," Mr. Aizawa discussed in a hushed voice. "I understand how you feel responsible for trying to pull them apart from fighting and I know that was what you did tonight. But please let me know before they do this again, okay?"

(Y/n) nodded, understanding where he was coming from. He then added, "Good, since you did sneak out as well, I won't give you house arrest as punishment. But I will have you make sure those two are doing their chores after-school and during your free time."

"Yes, sir." (Y/n) sighed, feeling better after fearing and mentally preparing for the worst.

Maybe this is a blessing in disguise... she thought as she watched the two boys talk with their instructors. 

The next day, (Y/n) prepared for the opening ceremony, sad that she wouldn't see Bakugo there

The next day, (Y/n) prepared for the opening ceremony, sad that she wouldn't see Bakugo there. After putting on her uniform, she went downstairs, meeting Kirishima there. She saw Bakugo vacuuming and sighed, the memory from the night before still fresh in her mind.

"So you sneaked out too?" Kirishima asked her as they walked into the common room.

"Yeah. But since I didn't fight, my punishment is that I have to watch Dumb and Dumber during my free time," she explained, pointing to Bakugo and Midoriya as they were vacuuming the area.

"Well I'm glad you didn't get house arrest, unlike Bakugo." Kirishima sighed, looking over to Bakugo who began to vacuum angrily thanks to Todoroki's comments.

It was then time for the rest of the class to go to the opening ceremony of the second semester, (Y/n) going over to Bakugo and kissing his cheek as a goodbye.

"I'll see you after school," (Y/n) said, slightly smiling.

"Yeah, okay," Bakugo replied, looking up from his vacuuming. "Also, can we talk once you get back?"

"Yeah, of course. I was about to ask you the same thing," she responded, nodding in agreement. "See you later."