six.

After the rest of the rigorous testing, which everyone did well in their own ways, it was finally over.

"Alright, time to give you your results," Mr. Aizawa told the class after they had gathered. "I've ranked you all from best to worst. You probably have a good idea of your standing already. I'll pull up the whole list, it's not worth going over each individual score."

Mr. Aizawa pulled up the scores, showing who had done the best. (Y/n) grimaced as she saw that she had gotten third best in the class, right below Shoto Todoroki and right above Katsuki Bakugo.

Fantastic... I'll never hear the end of this, (Y/n) thought as she saw the score.

"What's wrong?" a calm voice asked. "You placed in the top three, shouldn't you be happy?"

(Y/n) looked over, seeing the guy who had placed above her: Shoto Todoroki.

"I am happy, it's just the person below me is not going to be happy," (Y/n) explained, pointing to a red-faced Bakugo. "He doesn't like to lose."

"I'm sure it will be fine," Todoroki told her, his somewhat stoic and calm expression not changing whatsoever. "I'm Shoto Todoroki by the way."

"(Y/n) (L/n)."

"(Y/n)!" an angry voice yelled.

"Just great," (Y/n) mumbled as she turned to the human Pomeranian. "Yes, Katsuki?"

"You placed above me again," he grunted through clenched teeth. "If you place that high, you better beat me when it comes to combat."

"Wait what?" (Y/n) said, confused that he wasn't about to murder her right then and there.

"This is the second time you've beaten me," he continued. "If you place higher than me... you better be better than me or I'll just have to beat you to a pulp."

"Nice to know you haven't changed," (Y/n) stated while rolling her eyes. "Clearly high school hasn't done much for you."

"And I was lying, no one's going home," Mr. Aizawa said as he turned off the board, gaining the students' attention once again. "That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all on the tests," he said while smiling a rather creepy smile.

"What?!" the class yelled, shocked by this admittance.

"I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out," Yaoyorozu stated. "I guess I should've said something."

After that, the class seemed to calm down. They began to talk amongst themselves, getting their nerves out as they were relieved  no one would be sent home on the first day. 

"That was pretty nerve-racking, huh?" Sato commented.

"Nah, I'm always down for a challenge," Kirishima said while putting his fist up.

Bakugo just huffed after seeing that Midoriya wasn't going home this time.

"It's a good think Izuku didn't get expelled, right?" (Y/n) asked Bakugo, turning to him after noticing his silent judgment.

Bakugo just huffed off, not wanting to answer the question. (Y/n) sighed, shaking her head as she watched him leave her alone. 

"That's it, we're done for the day. Pick up a syllabus in the classroom, read it over before tomorrow morning," Mr. Aizawa said as he walked away, leaving the students alone.

 Aizawa said as he walked away, leaving the students alone