forty-nine.

Once the class had gotten to the gym and the teachers were explaining the exam and the ultimate moves, (Y/n) thought about her second form and how she can use it. There were many uses for her quirk, it was just a matter of what technique would be the most effective. 

As (Y/n) got to her makeshift practice ground, Ectoplasm asked her, "You're quirk is versatile, correct? So why don't we figure out what we can do with that."

"Yes sir," (Y/n) responded, going into her second form. "In this form I have increased speed, strength, power, and flight. I used to be able to hold it for eight hours straight. But because of my recent back injury, it may now be shortened."

"Okay, attack me then," Ectoplasm told her.

"Yes sir." (Y/n) nodded, jumping up and going for him, her speed increasing exponentially.

She then put her hands in fists and pressed the sides against each other, blasting one of the rocks at full power, narrowly missing Ectoplasm. She then flew up and tried again, getting closer this time.

"Think about your increased power, use it to your advantage," Ectoplasm advised her as he dodged her attack. He stood to the side as she halted her attacks against him. "You have a lot of power built up in this form, try hitting the rocks right here with precise and quick aim."

She nodded and aimed for the rocks Ectoplasm gestured towards and quickly blasted them, destroying them instantly and causing a bright light.

"Good, try to work with that," Ectoplasm told her. "Using that information, try to attack me again."

"Yes sir." (Y/n) got into a fighting position, her fists glowing a bit brighter than the rest of her body. 

As Ectoplasm attacked her, she flew up to dodge his attacks blasting him with precise aim and power, screaming, "Full Energy!"

This destroyed the Ectoplasm clone, (Y/n) rubbing her neck and yelling down to the original that she had destroyed the first one. As another clone appeared, they decided to figure out a second ultimate move before refining them. She informed him that her energy can travel through most things since that's how she originally used her energy sense ability. 

With that information shared, an attack idea came to her head. 

She knelt down slightly, pressing her palms and fingertips against the ground as her hands began to glow again. The ground where she had her fingers pressed began to glow slightly, a moderately sized circle appearing where she had her hands down. 

She looked up at Ectoplasm, a thin trail faintly glowing as it quickly traveled through the ground and in a direct path to the instructor. "Travel Through!" 

With that, the trail stopped mere centimeters from his feet, instantly shooting up and knocking him off of his balance and nearly off his feet. (Y/n) was starting to really get somewhere.