fifty-five.

Oh my god... (Y/n) thought as she looked at the board. I passed!

"Right on!" Kirishima pumped his fist.

(Y/n) let out a breath of relief, feeling so proud of herself (along with her classmates) over their huge accomplishment. But that was shattered quickly when she saw that Bakugo's name was not on the board--and he looked pissed. Kirishima noticed too and both him and (Y/n) were terrified with the face he made, realizing that he had not passed the exam like the two of them did.

"Should've watched what you said back there man." Kaminari smiled, clearly asking for a death wish.

"Shut you damn mouth before I murder you," Bakugo sniped back, fuming over the situation.

(Y/n) then stepped in between the two, trying to calm down Bakugo before he went on a killing spree. Then they handed back the scoring sheets, (Y/n) having absolutely no idea what she got. Kirishima also got his back as well, Bakugo slowly turning to him as he grunted, "Hand it over, I wanna see."

"Maybe you should focus on you," Kirishima nervously replied.

Y/N then got hers back: 95/100. She got a near perfect score. Kirishima saw the shock on her face as she read the paper and looked over, seeing her score.

"Holy crap, (L/n)!" Kirishima exclaimed, seeing the high score.

"Oh my god," (Y/n) muttered putting one hand over her mouth.

"What? What'd you get, (Y/n)?" Bakugo asked as he was still irritated, coming over and seeing her score. "YOU GOT A 95!?"

"Katsuki, quiet down." (Y/n) waved him down, trying to get him to cool off.

"Wait (Y/n), you got a 95?" Midoriya came over, hearing Bakugo yell it out loudly.

"Yeah, I didn't think I did that well," (Y/n) said scratching her head and folding the sheet.

"You did better than Yao-momo," Uraraka stated, coming over to the growing group  after hearing them. "That's incredible!"

"Thanks, Ochaco," (Y/n) said, smiling as she realized how good the score actually was.

That meant that she only messed up a little since they took off points based on mistakes, which was probably when she was handling the "child" that had been left behind by the other examinees. There were many possibilities for what she had done wrong, especially since there were many times to make mistakes. She unfolded the sheet and looked to see what she had done wrong and she was correct, apparently the bystander wasn't exactly the safest riding along her back while going back to the other heroes-in-training.

It was then announced that people with provisional licenses could now jump in when there is a crime or an emergency. Also that people who failed could take a three month course and take another test to get their provisional licenses.

(Y/n) grabbed Bakugo's arm in support after hearing that, whispering in a low tone, "I'll come watch at least one of them if you want me to."

He just nodded slightly, still angry about failing the exam. Afterward, the class went out to the buses, (Y/n) with her provisional license and her hero name: Skylight. She happened to really like that name... and the person who suggested it to her.

That night, the class was discussing how the next day it was back to normal classes, which felt weird

That night, the class was discussing how the next day it was back to normal classes, which felt weird. After a summer full of romance, kidnap, and change, it was going to be hard to get back into a normal routine.

"You," Bakugo grunted to Midoriya quietly as he passed by the green-haired teen, "meet me out front later."

(Y/n) overheard this and immediately got concerned. What could Bakugo possibly want with Midoriya?

"We need to have a talk about your quirk."

(Y/n)'s thoughts began to race as she remembered everything she learned about Midoriya's quirk. How it was a borrowed quirk. How it was similar to All Might, the quirk energy, everything. 

She had to be there when Bakugo talked to Midoriya.