100K Q&A with moi

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say one huge thank you for 100K reads! It's an incredible milestone that I never in my wildest dreams thought I would reach. It's so crazy to think about and I'm so grateful for everyone who has gotten me there!

Q: What helped if you ever experienced writer's block?

A: Honestly, I would just step away from the chapter I was writing and take a break. I'd go watch something else or go onto snapchat or work on something else. Writer's block is actually a pretty big part of why my publishing was so sporadic with this book. I'd get inspiration suddenly and I'd just write and write for hours on end because I was so terrified of losing that spark and getting writer's block. Sometimes I'd listen to music or go watch some anime openings and just get really inspired by the music and imagery.

Q: Did you ever feel lost with your book?

A: 100%! The first time I published this book, some chapters had up to 8,000 words in them and whenever I'd look back on it I'd just feel worthless and lost. Like I did nothing right with it since it was a crap ton of work that probably made the reader bored by it. I personally don't like extremely long chapters so my max word count now is about 2,200 words give or take, but that's just my opinion! I especially felt lost when I realized how OP the quirk was. I never meant for it to get so overpowered and I kind of regretted it for a bit after completing the book and starting 'Moonlight'. But now I'm at peace with it after some time and thinking, especially when you guys have commented how much you love the quirk, it makes me feel like I did something right.

So to sum it up, I felt lost quite a bit throughout this book.

Q: Any advice for another writer starting out?

A: Don't stop writing. If you have an idea that replays in your head over and over again, grab it and don't let it go. Just keep going when you feel like you have a good idea. Even if it doesn't get that many reads, if you like it then just keep writing and don't care about the view or vote count.

Another thing, have patience. Sometimes books boom in popularity immediately and that's amazing! But others grow over a long amount of time and eventually get to a reader goal that you've set. But don't ever give up on a book because not many people read it. Ever.

This kind of bridges with the last thing, don't lose hope on a book you think is really good but doesn't do well in the algorithm. I personally don't know how Wattpad works so I can't talk much about that, but know that your books will always make someone smile. Even if it's just one person, keep writing for them!

Q: Could I create fanart about the reader?

A: YES! Go ahead! Just make sure to credit the story!

If you do end up drawing fanart, please send it to me! I'd absolutely love to see it! I've always seen other books get people drawing for them and thought, "Wow. That's really freaking cool." Now I get people doing it for me and I think, "Did I fall asleep or something? Is this real?"

Q: When will you update the sequel?

A: I try to update every Monday but since I do not have the resources to get the latest manga chapters, I've been updating a side-story that's within the novel. If you didn't know, this book has a sequel for manga readers called 'Moonlight' and it's one of the works I have been working on lately.

That's all for now but this does not mean I won't answer more questions. If you have some you can comment it here or on the previous chapter.

Also, if you hadn't noticed, I did change the cover cause I finally got an actual book cover app rather than just Snapchat.