twenty-three.

As the match started, (Y/n) began to bounce her leg nervously, not knowing how it would end. She listened to Midoriya explain his strategy to Iida, knowing that Bakugo was a hard-hitter.

"(L/n)," Iida gained her attention, turning back to look at her, "you know Bakugo and his quirk better than basically all of us. So how do you think it will turn out?"

"Honestly," (Y/n) started after thinking for a moment, "I have no idea. Uraraka is very talented with a good quirk, but so is Katsuki. I don't know how this could end... unless she has a master plan..." She said this as she saw some of the rocks beginning to be floated into the air, unbeknownst to Bakugo.

"Listen kid, you're acting like a bully," one pro hero in the stands yelled. "If you wanna be a hero, just send her out of bounds! Stop toying with the girl and end this match!"

(Y/n)'s attention immediately shot to the voice. She got up to grab the wall and use her quirk to try and find the pro who was yelling.

"(Y/n), can you see who it is?" Midoriya asked her, seeing what she was doing.

"Yes, but I'm not familiar with the pro," she responded, letting go of the wall and going back to her seat.

As the crowd began to boo Bakugo, (Y/n) began to get angry, knowing what they were saying isn't true.

Katsuki wasn't toying with her, it's just how it looks. Now shut up and sit down, you jerk, she furiously thought as she sat down.

"Where is the man who started this uproar?" Mr. Aizawa asked as he grabbed the mic. "Are you a pro? Because if you're being serious, you can go home and hang up your cape. I'd suggest looking into another career."

"Dang, Mr. Aizawa," (Y/n) commented, looking up to where he was speaking.

"You know what he's talking about," Midoriya said, looking as well.

"Bakugo's fierceness is an acknowledgement of his opponent's strength," Mr. Aizawa continued. "He knows she deserves to have made it this far so he knows to do whatever it takes to keep her at bay and to come on top."

(Y/n) looked back at the fight, seeing Uraraka panting as Bakugo got ready for another attack. But then (Y/n) looked up, seeing the mass amount of rocks. She watched as Uraraka released them, all of them falling towards Bakugo.

I know I should root for my friend, she thought as the debris fell. But I don't want Katsuki to get hurt either.

"Hey, she had a plan all along!" Midoriya exclaimed, standing up.

Suddenly, Bakugo created a huge explosion, knocking Uraraka away and debris everywhere and causing a huge blast of air.

"Did you know he could do that?" Kaminari asked (Y/n), turning to her in shock.

She just stared at Bakugo, surprised at the blast. "No..."

"