one.

"Come on, (Y/n)!" Bakugo yelled.

It was a warm summer day, and a young group of about three kids had gathered in front of their neighborhood's park. This was before all the quirks, before Bakugo had gotten his or Midoriya had discovered that he didn't have one. This was when all men and women were equal according to them.

"I'm coming, Katsuki!" (Y/n) yelled back as she ran towards him, Midoriya trailing behind her.

Once the three had met at the park, they decided to go onto the swings and just have fun like normal kids, kids without quirks. (Y/n) had gotten off and decided to go onto the slide, climbing to the top while Bakugo and Midoriya were still swinging.

Suddenly, after a slight pause after sitting to go slide down, she felt a rough push, sending her down the slide. Her foot got caught on the side, causing her to tumble halfway down the slide. She yelped as she landed at the bottom onto the rough mulch. Midoriya had noticed this and jumped off the swing, running over to help his possibly hurt friend. Bakugo had soon noticed he was alone and went over to the other two to see what was going on.

"Should've been faster!" the kid from the top yelled as tears started to well in (Y/n)'s eyes.

"You're mean!" (Y/n) yelled back at the kid who had shoved her. Midoriya and Bakugo had then helped (Y/n) onto her feet and away from the end of the slide. Soon, the kid from the top slid down and got into (Y/n)'s face.

"What did you say?" He puffed up his chest becoming intimidating, soon the three realized that this kid had to be at least two years older than the three of them.

"She said 'you're mean'!" Bakugo repeated to the bully.

"Shut up short stuff," the bully sniped at Bakugo, causing Bakugo to shove the bully. "You've made a mistake kid."

The bully cracked his knuckles, coming at Bakugo when suddenly, Bakugo help up his hands to protect himself, causing a small explosion to occur. The bully saw this and just walked away, realizing that this kid had just triggered his quirk.

"Kacchan, your hands!" Midoriya shouted, pointing to the small explosions occurring in the young boy's hands.

"I think you have a quirk!" (Y/n) exclaimed, jumping up and down in excitement. "That's so cool!"

"Yeah, it is!" the young ash blonde boy yelled proudly.

"What's all the fuss about?" The question was then followed by Midoriya's and Bakugo's mothers.

"Kacchan got his quirk, mommy!" Midoriya told his mother.

"Oh boy," Bakugo's mother sighed. "I knew it was almost his time."

"Look mommy!" Bakugo proudly showed his mother his hands, creating little explosions for his mother. "My hands light up!"

Then (Y/n) looked at her scraped up hands, wondering what her quirk would be.

Thank you beautiful reader for reading this! I wonder what (Y/n)'s quirk will be

Thank you beautiful reader for reading this! I wonder what (Y/n)'s quirk will be...? Maybe it's in... the next chapter! *gasp*

[10/30/20]

Hey, future Rose here. This is the first chapter of basically the entire book where I'll be rewriting and editing the story. Thank you for your patience and support as I go  through this tedious process. <3