the almost 100K reward... lol

At the time I am writing this out, June 16th, this book is at 86K reads. It's quite the fever dream and I still can't believe it. 

Since this book is so close to 100K, I'm doing this now as a preparation for it.

I'd like to do an 'Ask the Author' type if you guys would like that. I figured it'd be a good way for you guys can get to know me a bit better since you guys are reading this book. It's also a way for me to get to know you all, if that makes sense. 

So if you guys have any burning questions about me, this book, or the future of this book/series, go ahead and comment them here! I've had this in mind for a while and figured it would be something fun to do. When this book does hit 100K, I'll go through the questions and write them out in another chapter. There I will answer them for you all to read.

Just a couple things though, if you plan to ask them about me: I will not share things like my living area or my real name or face. I can answer things like, I don't know, my hair color or that I'm in high school currently. Thank you for understanding! 

I'd just like to say thank you all so much for this incredible journey and I can't wait to see where it goes! I love you all very much!