thirty-six.

The day after the exams concluded was one heck of a day. Before Mr. Aizawa entered the classroom, (Y/n) was leaning against Bakugo's desk, her head bandaged up since it was harder for Recovery Girl to heal her wounds thanks to her quirk and the adrenaline control.

"So, you can basically fly in your second form?" Bakugo asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Yeah," she replied, rubbing the back of her head. "I think so, cause when I grabbed you and Izuku and rushed you out of the gate, it felt like I was flying."

"Once the bell rings you should be in your seats," Mr. Aizawa said as he entered the classroom, silencing the conversation. "Good morning, unfortunately there are a few of you who did not pass your final exams. So when it comes to the training camp in the woods... everyone is going!"

As Mr. Aizawa discussed the final exam and the camp, (Y/n) began to think about if she could work on her second form while there. Maybe she could learn how to harness the energy and begin to fly.

Once school ended, Hagakure offered that the entire class go shopping together

"Bakugo, will you be there?" Kirishima asked as Bakugo was walking away.

"I couldn't think of anything more annoying," he responded, being stopped by (Y/n).

"Come on, I need to pick up some stuff and it would be a good time to talk about certain things," she quietly told him, almost whispering the last part.

Bakugo sighed in response, giving in to her request. "He's going!" she announced.

The class got to the mall, getting recognized by some strangers who still somehow remembered them from the sports festival

The class got to the mall, getting recognized by some strangers who still somehow remembered them from the sports festival. They all decided to split up, and meet back to where they separated at three.

(Y/n) went with Bakugo and Kirishima, the three becoming a closer trio now.

"We should look for some pajamas, I need some new ones," she suggested, the two other boys agreeing.

"Wait, don't you just wear a baggy t-shirt and shorts?" Bakugo asked, remembering the internship. "Like you're wearing now?"

(Y/n) at the time was wearing a baggy plain t-shirt and some jean shorts. She also had on some slip-on shoes.