seventeen.

"Did you see the news last night?" Hagakure asked Ojiro and Shoji.

(Y/n) walked to her seat, remembering the news and how that stranger in the convenience store came up to her and Bakugo.

"We're totally famous," Kaminari stated, leaning back into his seat. "Those news channels love us, we're basically celebrities."

"Yeah, kinda crazy, right?" Kirishima added.

"Get over yourselves. The hero course that pumps out pros was attacked and that's all that they care about," Jiro rebuked.

"I wonder what would've happened if the teachers hadn't shown up," Sero questioned, putting his head in his arms.

"Why would you say that? I'm gonna pee myself just thinking about it!" Mineta whined.

"Oh shut up, grow a pair, loser!" Bakugo yelled at Mineta.

"Katsuki, jeez, calm down," (Y/n) told him, kicking the back of his seat.

As Sato and Tokoyami discussed All Might, Iida ran in, telling people to sit down even though he was the last one in the classroom.

"I wonder who'll teach class today," (Y/n) questioned out loud, leaning her arm against her desk as she pressed her chin against her hand.

"I have no idea," Midoriya answered.

"Good morning class," Mr. Aizawa greeted as he entered the classroom all bandaged up--almost looking like a living mummy.

"Woah, what a pro!" Kaminari commented.

"Mr. Aizawa, I'm glad you're okay!" Iida said, raising his hand.

"I'll be alright, what's more important is that your fight isn't over yet," Mr. Aizawa announced to the class.

"Our fight?" Bakugo questioned.

"You're kidding, right?" (Y/n) asked, growing nervous.

"Don't tell me," Midoriya added.

"Not more bad guys," Mineta quivered.

"The U.A. Sports Festival is about to start," Mr. Aizawa finally said--the class basically letting out a simultaneous sigh of relief. 

"Yes!" Kirishima exclaimed. "Let's go kick some a--"

"Wait a second," Kaminari interjected, smacking Kirishima's face as he cut him off.

"Is it a good idea to hold the sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro asked.

"They could attack us once we're all in the same place," Ojiro added.

"Apparently this is a way to show the school is fine and safer than ever," Mr. Aizawa explained. "Besides, we're beefing up security compared to the last years. This event is a huge opportunity for all students at U.A., not something we can cancel because of a few villains."

"Uh why not? It's just the sports festival," Mineta nervously asked.

"Mineta, this is a way to get scouted by pro hero agencies for the future," Y/N explained.

"Our sports event is one of the most watched events in the entire world," Mr. Aizawa discussed. "In the past it was the Olympics, then quirks started appearing, now the Olympics have been drastically reduced in terms of scale and viewer size. For anyone that cares about competition, this one is the only one that matters."

"Top heroes and the world will be watching," (Y/n) stated, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

As the class discussed how you could be scouted and become sidekicks, (Y/n) began to wonder who would be interested in someone who's powers cause them a nosebleed if their overexerted.