seventy-three.

It was finally time to do the School Festival, and everyone was excited and it was time to pick out what their class should do.

"Alright, as Class Representative, it is my duty to facilitate the process from here!" Iida announced to the group, him and Yaoyorozu stepping up to the podium after Mr. Aizawa fell asleep. "I promise I will do my very best. Let's start! First, we will have a quick brainstorming session. If anyone has an idea, raise your hand!"

Almost everyone in the class raised their hand, excitedly trying to get the two's attention. When Bakugo suggested a death match, (Y/n) kicked the back of his chair, stating, "We're trying to alleviate stress, not murder it."

"Well what did you have in mind?" He turned around in his seat to face her.

"I--uh... well..."

"Spit it out!"

"I got nothing." And that was the truth.

The class ended up having to decide by the next morning, which meant the raid team had to go to their extra classes rather than help make a decision.

"Hey you guys," Kirishima greeted with a tired sigh.

"Sorry we're back so late," Midoriya apologized.

"We finally made up the classes we missed during our work-study," Uraraka explained. "Now we can help out for real."

"Yeah," (Y/n) agreed, nodding as she pulled her hair out of the up-do she had put it in and shaking her head slightly to loosen it up.

The class explained to the raid group that they would be do rave-rock club music for their performance. When they mentioned Bakugo on the drums, (Y/n) snorted a little.

"What's so funny?!" Bakugo barked at her. "Weren't you the one that mentioned it to them, idiot?!"

"Are you complaining?" She crossed her arms, quirking an eyebrow.

"Not for now..."

They then decided to put Tokoyami and Kaminari on the guitars for the band and Jiro would sing. When it came to the special effects team, it was a little bit of debate when (Y/n) came up.

"She could totally shine with the dancers with that cool second form!" Ashido exclaimed, pointing to her. "She can also fly around in her second form and do some cool moves!"

(Y/n) tried to say something but was interrupted before she could add in her opinion. "But she has those steppingstones and can make stuff glow with her quirk," Uraraka said, making little hand gestures.

"Shouldn't it be her decision, idiots?" Bakugo cut in, stepping in front of (Y/n). "She's the one you want to exploit her quirk for. So why not ask her?"

She looked over his shoulder, smiling after he helped her.

"Okay then, what do you want to do, (L/n)?" Iida asked, Bakugo moving out of the way.