forty-three.

The TV was turned back on and they were watching as Eraserhead, Vlad King, and Nezu were discussing the case on TV. Mr. Aizawa said how he has full faith that Bakugo would not turn to the villainous side.

"Ha! Did you hear the teachers?" Bakugo declared confidently. "They knew me more than I thought. I'll never join your League of Bastards!"

As (Y/n) and Bakugo began to silently strategize, knowing that the League wouldn't kill them since they wanted them to join so badly, it seemed they were outnumbered.

"We may not be at camp, but I'm still allowed to fight!" Bakugo yelled, getting ready to battle.

"He must've figured out they're important to use," Magne observed. "What a clever boy."

"He's a fool," Dabi stated.

"Let me stab him," Toga said while clapping her hands together.

(Y/n) put her hands up in a fighting position, trying to maintain her glow. Her injuries made this hard though.

"Don't lay a finger on them," Tomura Shigaraki commanded, putting his arm up to stop them. "Any of you. This hero... is still a valuable piece. I wish you would've listened to what I had to say. I thought you and I could come to an understanding."

"What? You think we're the same?" Bakugo asked him. "Not a chance!"

"Then I have no choice," Shigaraki continued. "The heroes said they would continue their investigation, so we don't have time to stand here and talk. Master?"

He turned to the screen behind him, speaking to what Bakugo and (Y/n) could assume was Shigaraki's 'Master'.

"Give me your power," Shigaraki requested from him.

"That is a wise decision, Tomura Shigaraki," the screen said.

"A master? I thought you were the boss around here," Bakugo scoffed mockingly. "But you're a sidekick."

"Kurogiri, Compress," Shigaraki said, motioning to them, "time to put them back to sleep."

"No way," (Y/n) retorted, using her powers in the ground to create a weak forcefield between them. "Not again."

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Hello, I got a pizza delivery here."

Then time seemed to stop, (Y/n) quickly sensed All Might, Endeavor, and the police around the building. She grabbed Bakugo's arm, gripping it tightly as the forcefield faded away, the wall behind them exploding as All Might entered

Kamui Woods and Gran Torino followed suit, capturing the villains. Bakugo turned, putting (Y/n) between him and the wall since she was in a worse state than him.

"You can't run anymore, League of Villains! Understand?" All Might announced to them. "Because we are here now!"

(Y/n) sighed, loosening her grip and falling back. Bakugo quickly spun around and caught her.

"I've got you," Bakugo reassured her, putting her arm around his shoulders and holding her waist, just below the large gash.

"Ah, you two must've been scared," All Might said, looking to the two. "But you stayed strong. I'm sorry, you're safe now."

"What?! I wasn't scared!" Bakugo yelled in response. "Not even close!"

(Y/n) just looked at him and sighed, they may have been through a lot, but it was good to see that Bakugo hadn't changed because of it. All Might just gave him a thumbs up. As the League discovered that their Nomu's were already taken by the police and heroes, All Might came over to get the two teens out of the building.