four.

It had been ten months since the sludge monster and (Y/n) had been practicing every day for hours, gaining more stamina and control over her quirk and realizing how versatile it truly was. She didn't talk to Bakugo much since the incident in school because she felt disgusted with how he acted towards Midoriya, but she was glad he was okay.

Midoriya on the other hand, she couldn't talk to much because he was exhausted and working all of the time. She wanted to ask what was going on, but never found the time between school, practice and his practice.

Before she had known it, ten months passed with barely any social interaction between the three of them. It was entrance exam day and she felt like her quirk was prepared but she wasn't. (Y/n) knew that Midoriya and Bakugo were going to be there.

On the bus ride to the facility to sign in, she noticed a familiar ash blonde set of hair.

Katsuki? she thought.

She wanted to talk to him, but couldn't move her body towards him. The bus the two were on was filled to possibly close to the max capacity. (Y/n) was stuck standing up due to almost being late that morning while seeing that Bakugo was sitting not that far from her. At one of the red lights, the bus had stopped abruptly, causing someone near (Y/n) to knock into her, making her lose her balance and her grip on the hand-bar and falling backwards, only to be caught by someone just in time.

"You should really learn how to stand," a familiar voice slightly snarled in her ear. "Next time, someone might not catch you."

"Thanks," (Y/n) sighed, as she had been holding her breath since losing her balance. She turned to see Bakugo a little too close to her face, causing her to go almost beet red.

Then the bus started moving again before (Y/n) could fully get up, causing the two to fall back into where Bakugo was sitting previously, (Y/n) still in his arms. The two looked almost beet red as one of the passengers awed them.

Bakugo then promptly dropped (Y/n), causing her to fall to the floor of the bus. The driver then stopped again, announcing the two's destination.

"Finally," Bakugo grumbled, hurrying to get off the bus.

(Y/n) got up and quickly got off, beginning to walk into the big building. She noticed Bakugo had probably snarled something at Midoriya while passing by him as he looked flustered once Bakugo was gone. She promptly went up and greeted him, giving him a small smile.

"You ready for this?" she asked.

"I think so," Midoriya answered, looking pumped yet nervous.

"Good. See you inside, Izuku!" (Y/n) told him, walking inside as he stayed standing there.

Present Mic was talking about the exam, discussing the robots and how people were separated by stadium letter

Present Mic was talking about the exam, discussing the robots and how people were separated by stadium letter. (Y/n) was sitting between Bakugo and Midoriya, looking over at their cards. Midoriya was in stadium B, while Bakugo was in stadium A. (Y/n) was nervous to see if she got one of their stadiums, eventually looking at hers, seeing she was in stadium A with Bakugo.