thirty-three.

The writing exam days passed, (Y/n) felt really good about it since they were quite easy for her. Then it was time for the practical exam. Class 1-A had gathered in front of the practical exam area in the center plaza. Most thought it was going to be easy since they were told that they would be fighting robots.

As they gathered, a lot of the teachers had been there. "Now," Mr. Aizawa started, "let's begin the last test. Remember it's possible to fail this final, if you want to go to camp then don't make any stupid mistakes."

It was revealed that instead of robots, the students would be fighting the teachers--Principal Nezu even popping out of Mr. Aizawa's scarf. (Y/n) began to get worried, not knowing how to attack some of the teachers.

"You will be working in pairs, one having a trio, and battling one of our esteemed teachers! Isn't that fabulous!" Principal Nezu announced, causing the class to be shocked.

"Additionally, your partners and opponents have already been chosen at my discretion based on various factors including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships," Mr. Aizawa further explained. "First with have Todoroki and Yaoyorozu against me. Then we have as our one trio, (L/n), Midoriya, and Bakugo, and their opponent is..."

Then suddenly, All Might appeared, "I am here, to fight."

"We're up against All Might?!" Bakugo and Midoriya both asked simultaneously.

"Oh my god..." (Y/n) mumbled, knowing how horribly wrong this could go.

"You're going to have to work together, you three," All Might said. "If you want to win."

Bakugo glared at Midoriya, who just looked nervous. (Y/n) just reached down and touched the ground, trying to sense the energy. She saw that Midoriya's and All Might's quirk energies still looked the same.

As they announced the teams, (Y/n)'s team going last, they discussed how they would last thirty minutes and you had the option to either capture the teacher or run away.

"So we fight to win, or run to win," Midoriya said, looking at All Might.

"That's right! It's a test of your decision making skills but with these rules you're probably thinking your only real choice is to flee," All Might explained. "That's why the support course made these super clever accessories for us!"

That's when the teachers talked about the weight bands that would give the students more of an advantage.

"You think we need a handicap to win against you?" Bakugo growled. "Well, think again."

(Y/n) elbowed him. "Shut up, dude."

All Might then laughed and looked Bakugo dead on. "This'll be fun."

As the teams were sent to go, Kirishima and Sato first, (Y/n) went to the monitor room, finding Midoriya and Uraraka in there watching the match

"Hey guys," she greeted the two.

"Hey, (Y/n)," Midoriya greeted, turning to her. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to watch Kirishima before trying to get Bakugo to strategize with us," she told him, pushing her goggles down around her neck and looking up at the screen.

"Okay, sounds good," Midoriya nodded, turning back to the screen.

(Y/n) watched as Kirishima and Sato tried for a frontal assault on Cementos.

"That's not going to work," she stated, watching them go.

"What do you mean?" Uraraka asked.

"Cementos can go on and on with the cement walls, but Kirishima and Sato will eventually get tired, which may be soon," she explained, Midoriya nodding in agreement.

Kirishima and Sato were knocked out quickly. (Y/n) gasped as she saw her friend knocked down so quickly.

"Hey Izuku," (Y/n) said, turning to him in between the match, "ket's think of a strategy now so I can go find Katsuki and tell him about it."

"Good idea," Midoriya agreed. "He'll listen to you, not me."

Their strategy was going to be to run since there was no way they were going to beat All Might. (Y/n) would distract him since she could handle the most punches with her quirk as she can get around easiest and block the most. 

Bakugo and Midoriya would then begin to run for the exit, (Y/n) would use a bubble to create potential energy around All Might to let off one big blast. Then, as she was getting better at her second form, she would go in that form and run to meet them at the gate so all three of them could get out and pass.

"I think this could work," (Y/n) said as she pieced together the plan, the planning taking a couple matches, as they stopped to watch the matches and continued in between them. "And it's outdoors so I won't run out of steam as fast."

"Yeah, are you sure though?" Midoriya asked, realizing how much this depended on Y/N distracting All Might. "You may have to kick in your adrenaline, this is All Might we're talking about."

(Y/n) nodded, turning to go talk to Bakugo. "I'm sure of it, I'll go talk to Katsuki about it now and let you know if he has any suggestions."

"Okay, see ya." Midoriya waved as she went off to find him.

" Midoriya waved as she went off to find him