seventy-five.

"Oh yay! It's Eri!" Uraraka beamed as she walked over to the young girl as Hado finished pulling her hair into pigtails.

"You remind me of my little sister." Asui leaned over the back of the couch.

"So cute!" (Y/n) beamed, leaning next to Asui. "Welcome to U.A.!"

"Thank you." Eri turned back to look at the two behind her.

"How did this come about...?" Midoriya questioned.

"She couldn't stay in the hospital forever," Mr. Aizawa informed him, signaling for them to go outside to continue to conversation.

 Aizawa informed him, signaling for them to go outside to continue to conversation

"It looks like Eri was abandoned by her parents," Mr. Aizawa informed the five students once they were outside. "And the head of the Shie Hassaikai, who's related to her by blood, has been in a coma for a long time. So she currently has nowhere to go."

"And, you might've already heard from Mr. Aizawa, but the horn that Eri's quirk is released from..." Togata pointed to his head.

"Yes, I heard that it's gotten smaller as was fine now," (Y/n) said, remembering what she had heard.

"It's starting to get bigger again slowly."

"Then, in order to keep that from happening again...?" Uraraka questioned.

"That's how it is," Mr. Aizawa answered her. "So that's why we're taking care of her instead of sending her to an orphanage. We'll watch her in the teachers' dorm. We'll see how she is and help her find a way to live with that great power. There are things we need to check, too. Anyway, we'll take things step by step."

"That sounds like a lot of work for you, Mr. Aizawa." Asui put her finger to her mouth.

"That's where I come in!" Togata beamed, raising his hand. "I'm on a temporary absence from school and I'm friends with Eri! I'm sure you're all busy, but stop by and visit sometime."

"Of course!" the five said all together.

They were then sent back into the dorms, visitors apparently coming soon. (Y/n) took this moment to change into a sweatshirt and leggings, possibly going outside to practice her quirk.

 (Y/n) took this moment to change into a sweatshirt and leggings, possibly going outside to practice her quirk