eleven.

Mr. Aizawa announced that the class would be doing rescue training with three pros that day. As the class got up to grab their costumes for the training, (Y/n) couldn't help but think, I wonder if the force fields and steppingstones could be used for rescue, I mean it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

While they got changed, Uraraka came over to (Y/n) with the same look she would give her when talking about Bakugo and her.

"So..." Uraraka started.

"So what?" (Y/n) asked, pulling up her socks.

"You and Bakugo seem to be getting closer..."

(Y/n) paused after pulling up her right sock, a slight tint coming across her cheeks. "No..."

"I heard a little about what happened this morning with the reporters while coming in, he dragged you all the way."

"Okay, and...?"

"He didn't have to do it all the way..."

"Ochaco, that doesn't mean anything," (Y/n) responded as she put one of her boots on and leaned it against the bench to tie it.

"Okay then why did you guys hold hands during training yesterday?"

"You saw that--" (Y/n) half-yelled as she lost her balance and fell over.

"Yeah," Uraraka responded while helping her up. "I gotta admit, it was adorable."

"Ugh..." (Y/n) groaned as she and Uraraka left the locker room and went outside to wait for the bus.

Uraraka went over to Midoriya to talk about his costume, while (Y/n) went over as she saw that Bakugo had only one gauntlet on.

"Did you opt for one gauntlet so you could do rescues?" she asked, pointing to his bare arm.

"Yeah, I mean I can't pick people up with bulky arms." He shrugged.

"Fair enough," (Y/n) responded with a slight nod.

Iida then blew a whistle to get people to line up to load the bus 'efficiently'. But that didn't work out since it was just a normal public bus...

"The bus's open layout ruined my boarding strategy," Iida whined, leaning against his knees

"Iida, you really need to chill," Ashido said while looking at him.

"If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I want to say. About you actually," Asui stated, looking to Midoriya. "That power of yours, isn't it a lot like All Might's?"

"What really?! You think so, huh?" Midoriya responded, looking flustered.

So I'm not the only one who thinks that, huh? (Y/n) thought, looking up from the ground to Midoriya, catching a glimpse of Bakugo staring out the window since she was sitting next to him.