three.

(Y/n) was walking up the stairs to the top of the building her family lived in, it was a cheap one that was downtown. Once she reached the top, she pulled out her notebook, beginning her homework when she suddenly heard a massive explosion.

She paused, thinking she was hearing things when suddenly she heard another one, and it was louder. She put her notebook in her bag, getting up and going to the edge to see where the explosions were coming from. Then she saw it.

A huge sludge monster, causing explosions and lots of damage. "Woah..." she muttered.

Then it got closer, causing the ground to shake and (Y/n) was knocked off her feet. She quickly got up to see fires all around the area of her building, it was so fast.

She looked over the edge at the sludge monster, seeing a familiar ash blonde head within the sludge. "No..." she muttered as sweat began to run down her face. "No... no... no... it can't be him..."

Then it clicked, the explosions and the fires. Bakugo was in that thing.

(Y/n) just covered her mouth, tears welling in her eyes. Then she saw all of the pro heroes starting to gather. But it looked like they couldn't do anything. (Y/n) looked at her hands, realizing something she discovered the other day.

a couple days ago...

"Alright, you getting this, dad?" (Y/n) asked her father, preparing herself to try her new ability as she climbed up a tree.

"Yes, but just be careful, we don't know how far your quirk can go," he warned, holding a first aid kit against his chest with one hand and holding his phone with his camera out in the other. 

"I'll be fine, dad," she assured him, reaching the top. 

Then (Y/n) jumped from the tree, her eyes beginning to glow the light blue they did in daylight, and it happened. She created what looked like a force field but she was standing on it.

"Oh my god Y/N, you did it!" (Y/n)'s dad exclaimed, letting out the breath he had been holding.

"Yes!" Then (Y/n) began walking and jumping around, creating a field to walk on everywhere she went until she reached the ground. She giggled as she exclaimed, "I wonder how far it'll go, dad!"

"Me too, sweetie... Me too..."

the present...

(Y/n) decided within seconds to jump over the edge of the building, not caring if it was dangerous. She created the field after the first jump, then she began running towards the monster, still high up.

"Let me go!" Bakugo screamed as he attempted to free himself from the sludge monster.

"You've got so much power," the sludge snarled. "I've really hit the jackpot. With a quirk like yours under my control, I can take All Might down with one punch!"

(Y/n) held her hands together, then starting to glow a bright blue and she shot him with a powerful energy blast--one that was enough to knock the sludge off balance just a little.

The sludge looked up at (Y/n), seeing her getting angry and her eyes glowing blue. "Let him go!" she screamed, jumping down and hitting him with a more powerful blast this time.

"A child?" he snarled once again. "Really?"

As Bakugo struggled, the sludge threw a swing at all the pro heroes, trying to hit (Y/n). But thankfully, she was able to throw a bubble-like force field around herself, but it was still knocked to the ground.

She threw down her force field, just to jump up and create steps once again running to the back of the sludge.

What do I do...? she thought.