• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 •

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶"Kiya Alexius - Fight for You

Kiya Alexius - Fight for You

~

"God dammit Newton!"

Usually, Carrie enjoyed having the house to herself. She was able to drink without worrying about the boys accidently getting themselves a glass, she could watch what she wanted, and was overall able to stop playing carer for a little while and just relax. However, when you had a stubborn, hyperactive puppy to deal with when the kids weren't home, your peace and quiet sort of didn't exist anymore.

Right now, the two were having a bit of a stand-off, Carrie was standing on one side of room, and Newton was stood on the shelf, right beside a few rather expensive plates.

"Now listen here ya little brat" Carrie started "you may be cute and cuddly now, but I know how you Dobermans' are, how you grow, how you shit all over the place, and I'll be dammed if you break my- NEWTON!" Carrie couldn't even finish her dramatic monologue before Newton sped off the shelf, landing on the floor and simultaneously knocking over and breaking Carrie's plates.

"For the love of- AAARGH!" Carrie stomped her foot in rage when the puppy yipped innocently and began running around the house.

Finally fed up, she went to the phone and dialled a number, calling and then sitting down with a huff. It took about fifteen minutes, but eventually she heard a knock at the door and went to open it. On the other side of the door stood a woman, she was just a bit taller than Carrie (mostly due to her killer white red bottom heels), she was a pretty woman with brown skin and her straightened hair curled and bumped, she a long white silk dress and a large fur coat, with golden jewellery all over her neck and wrists.

Right in front of Carrie, in all of her elegant glory, stood Duchess Namiolé, her old friend and one member of the infamously rich Namiolé family. Despite not being that close with the family, Carrie had always been relatively close with Duchess, even before she married her husband, Duke Namiolé. Duchess had always been a bit of an airhead, not dumb, but she just wasn't aware of what was going on around her, but she was also very pretty and sweet, Carrie remembered her being that girl in school everyone wanted to talk to and befriend, so she wasn't surprised when she managed to marry into a super rich family.

"Heeeey Carrie, how are you dear?" Duchess said with a soft giggle, her face adorning that same optimistic smile she seemed to always have.

"Hey Duch, I just needed some company, this damn dog boutta piss me off for real for real" Carrie grunted, opening the door.

Duchess gasped, her eyes being filled with excitement for a short while before she skipped forward "oh yes! You did mention adopting a dog recently didn't you? Aw, can I see it?"

"Knock yoself out"

The other woman squealed happily before entering the living room and looking around, it wasn't long until Newton came running up to her and yipping in excitement. Duchess gasped, before going on her knees to pet him "a Doberman? What a cutie!"