• 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 •

"𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶"Blackbear - Hot Girl Bummer

Blackbear - Hot Girl Bummer

~

Cindy felt sick.

She was now in Chicago, after saying goodbye to her one friend Jazmine, and months of packing and planning, she was now being sent to spend the summer at her aunt's house. Her aunt, named Rosabelle Pattinson, was a young, bubbly woman who funnily enough resembled Cindy more than her own mother did, Rosabelle was nice so Cindy didn't mind living with her, she was just too afraid of running into Riley.

So, for the first few days of being there, Cindy stayed at home. She didn't go travelling, sight seeing or anything because it was all too much of a risk, it was all fun and games until she accidently bumped into Riley at the park or something. Due to this, she had to spend a needless amount of time around her cousin, Randy Pattinson.

Randy was... not the type of person Cindy liked, he was crude, overly sarcastic, snappy and honestly just really rude to the people around him, he had blonde hair and blue eyes like Cindy, his hair usually gelled up with shaved sides, and a face of freckles. He was your typical overly hormonal moody teenager, but what Cindy hated was the fact that he always took it out on her. She hadn't even done anything to him, but he always felt the need to talk down to her.

The old Cindy would have dealt with him so badly that he wouldn't even dare talk to her like that again, but sadly, she wasn't that girl anymore, so instead she could do nothing but take it a majority of the time.

Cindy was sat in the guest room, bored. She knew this wasn't going to be too fun, her only company was her aunt and her annoying cousin Randy, so it wasn't like she was going to have a great time in Chicago this summer. She then frowned at the thought of running into the Freemans, she had been so worried about Riley that she had forgotten all about Huey, how would he react? Chances were he either wouldn't care or would rub it in her face about how he was 'right about her' all along.

She then remembered something, Cindy had actually promised Jazmine she's give Huey her number IF she ran into the brothers, because she wanted to talk to him. She hoped she wouldn't have too, Chicago wasn't big but it wasn't small either, so she held onto hope that they would never cross paths.

She wanted to spend the day napping, but was distracted when she heard a voice yell at her from outside, "Cynthia, get the hell out of bed, mom wants us to go shopping"

"Tell her I don't wanna" she groaned back, not wanting to go anywhere that day.

The voice, Randy, responded "no, if I gotta go so do you, get up" was all he said before Cindy heard him walk off. With a small huff, she got up to go and get dressed. Not caring to look good, she left her hair down and simply wore her orange hoodie, a pair of dark blue jeans and black sneakers, normally she would style her hair or try to co-ordinate, but she wasn't even planning to leave today, so she just threw on the first thing she could find.