○ 𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 ○

Hey Dad!

Hey Dad!

It's me, Tahiry. Granny told me to write you a letter since we hadn't spoken to you in a while, and she didn't want to take us over to see you because she thought it would stress us out. First of all, how have you been? I know things

probably haven't been smooth sailing for you, considering you're in jail and what not, but I still do hope you're doing fine.

A lot has happened since I last wrote, you wouldn't believe it! For example, THE Huey Freeman moved here, and we're even friends now! He's super cool and smart, he's the guy friend I've always wanted. (Note: I put guy friend instead of boy friend because I didn't want you to get the wrong idea)

Not only that, but in two months I'll be starting High School! I'm on summer break right now but I'm really excited, I know it'll be stressful, but Norwood's break under pressure, not bend! I promise to do my best in school and focus on my studies, just like you told me to before they locked you up.

Granny's doing good, her health is okay and she hasn't really changed much since you left, Deja's been a little strange but I think hormones and all that crud is starting to hit her, so she's probably going to be that way for a while. She may not realize it, but I'm there for her, regardless.

So, other than that little update, there isn't much else for me to say. I miss you a lot dad, but I know that things just have to be this way for the foreseeable future, but I hope that one day they'll free you... they should, you were only defending yourself.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that we all miss you and love you very much, and we can't wait to see you again!

Goodbye!

From your loving (and beautiful) daughter, Tahiry.

~

ARC TWO: The Growing Process - BEGIN