• 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 •

"𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥 '𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢!"Jasiah - BREAK SHIT!

Jasiah - BREAK SHIT!

~

Riley watched in awe as his brother was dragged off of Kiren by force by their gym coach Kevin, the boy writhing and screaming, trying to get out of the mans tight hold.

"Get the fuck off me man! Get the fuck off me!" He yelled "speak on my granddad again, speak on him again, I fuckin' dare you- GET OFF ME BRUH!"

Now, being his younger brother, Riley had seen his fair share of angry Huey, but never had he seen Huey this rage fuelled before, his voice was raspy and filled with pure hatred, every word spoken had a level of venom that Riley had never heard before. Huey usually kept his composure, even when he was angry, but this time, it was as if whatever Kiren said or did had brought out a side in him that Riley never knew existed.

At this point, Huey was beginning to borderline fight Kevin in a desperate attempt to escape and run up on Kiren, who was also being held back by another male teacher. The boy was screaming, angrily kicking and hitting the man that held him "get the FUCK off me man! Get off! Stop holding me!"

"Huey," Kevin spoke, trying to be as reassuring as possible "I'm gonna need you to calm down-"

"Nah fuck that! Since that bitch ass motherfucker wanna speak on my Granddad he can get whooped, let go!" he then shot his head towards Kiren, who shot his glare back "I'm sick of you playin' wit' me like I'm weak! I ain't did shit to you but you won't leave me alone, and now you wanna speak on... speak on..." almost instantly, his thrashing got even worse "let go! I'm gon' fuck you UP!"

Similar to Riley, as entertaining as it was, the rest of the student body was shocked. Huey? Quiet, smart, sort of weird, borderline loner Huey being this vulgar and violent? The same Huey that spent most of his time in the library and rarely spoke to anyone? If you had told them this was going to happen earlier that day, most of them would have assumed you were lying for attention.

Eventually, a particular person finally appeared near the fray. With a hand on her chest and a shocked and confused expression, Tahiry looked on and simply asked "what's going on? I heard there was a fight!"

Huey and Kiren immediately shot their heads to face her, the former glaring rather angrily. Sure, Huey wasn't exactly angry with Tahiry, she did nothing to him, but he was mad that she ever considered the bastard before him a best friend.

"Yo Ti, collect yo best friend before I really fuck him up!" he snapped, she was so taken aback by his sudden, and rather aggressive statement, that she hadn't the chance to respond before Kiren retorted.

"So no you gon' call on her for help? Leave her outta this!"

"Yo shut the fuck UP!" almost suddenly, Huey broke out of Kevin's hold, he was able to throw one swing (which sadly missed) before he was restrained again.