• 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 •

"𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺"Aaliyah - Are You that Somebody

Aaliyah - Are You that Somebody

~

First day back at Tigerlily was as bland as one would expect.

Second year was the year you could actually do stuff, try out for school teams, join the actually interesting extracurricular stuff (like cheerleading or the majorette squad), take part in big school events and more. Considering they already went there, the first day back wasn't necessarily the most exciting for Renegade, granted it was still good to be back.

Riley was sat in a Religious Studies class, bored out of his mind. His teacher was called Mrs. Colette and apparently she knew of him, so her old ass put him in the absolute front to prevent him from misbehaving in class, this also lead to him being called on a lot, but he simply didn't care about this class enough to actually pay attention. He couldn't even pass notes, Fatima sat in the back and the kids around him were all irrelevant losers he didn't care about.

Why was he in this class anyway? Not to sound insensitive, but Riley honestly couldn't care less about religion or learning about them, and all of these moral dilemmas his teacher was forcing them to study... it was way too early for this.

He slumped his head onto his desk, tired and ready to doze off as he always had, hoping Mrs. Colette simply wouldn't notice. It was then that they were told to get on with a task, to which Riley took as an invitation to catch some Zs.

Mrs. Colette had sat by her desk and was now on the computer, whilst everyone quietly talked and got on with whatever they were supposed to be doing, after a few minutes Riley sat up; try as he might he just couldn't make himself fall asleep, maybe he just wasn't as tired as he assumed he was.

He looked around, like hell he was going to do the actual work, he needed something to distract himself with. Mrs. Colette was so in deep with her own work that he was confident that she wouldn't notice his obvious slacking, thus he chose to do just that.

When Riley looked back though, his plan was just to glance at Fatima and see how she was doing, and maybe get a few more glances during the course of said slacking. However, this came to a screeching halt when he saw... him.

Now, Fatima getting spoken too in class wasn't a weird concept, she was smart so whenever other kids needed help she was often the student they would go to, plus she had a way of making information easier to digest and understand, so other kids liked going to her for assistance.

However, this wasn't someone he wanted around her. It wasn't that Rob guy, he had transferred somewhere else over the summer, no; it was none other than Dousey Lombardi, the pretty boy.

Now, Dousey was not a character that Riley particularly liked, not only was he an aggravating looking person, but he was also a try-hard.

See, Dousey was one of those kids that barely looked like a middle schooler, he was tall, had facial hair, had a deep ass voice and didn't hang around other middle schoolers often. He also clearly wanted to be grown really badly, most of his friends were high school seniors and sophomores, he already had a habit of picking up women and seemed to like going for the older ones (though he'd always lie about his age, so they would have never guessed he was only about thirteen).