• 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 •

"𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸"Nessa Barrett - Pain

Nessa Barrett - Pain

~

It was break and Riley was bored, he had made a few friends in the past few hours though, an asian boy called Kumal, two twins named Dequan and Treshawn, a girl named Fatima and a girl named Emily.

Kumal was the first person Riley got cool with, Riley was the first to approach him during morning time just before their first classes, it turned out that the two of them both had a hatred for Cairo and bonded over that. Kumal was your typical class clown, always cracking jokes and pissing off the teachers, he was the one kid that was always selling stuff to the other kids like calculators, stationary and the occasional snacks here and there. He wasn't exactly gangsta, but he wasn't new to knocking out a disrespectful ass nigga either, and Riley respected that.

Next onto the twins, Kumal had introduced them to Riley and Riley already knew he was gonna fuck with Treshawn a lot more than Dequan. Treshawn off the bat exhibited a reckless and playful personality, he often got into trouble for the pranks he would pull and the things he would say. Dequan however came off as his rock, he was a lot more mature and seemed to be the person who stopped Treshawn from going through with a majority of his plans. They were both cool, but if he wanted to go through the full troublemaker experience he knew that Dequan would get in the way.

Then Fatima, Riley couldn't help but be reminded of Tahiry. Even though they didn't talk much, Riley could tell that from the way she spoke and the way people spoke of her that she was smart and respected around the school, instead of sticking her nose up in disdain at Riley's personality, Fatima smiled and waved at him only to introduce herself rather formally, usually girls like Fatima didn't interest Riley but this time he decided he'd make an exception for her and become her friend.

Then Emily, LOOOORD was she annoying. Riley was reminded or Deja, except if Deja was fake hood and tried to act gangsta despite being from the suburbs. Emily was born in some suburbian white neighborhood and moved to Chicago no less than about two years ago, so she wasn't from no hood. Her attitude was horrible, she wasn't even a funny kind of ghetto she was just ghetto, he could tell that her accent was forced and fake and the girl couldn't even use 'bet' and 'cap' right in a sentence. He would have completely avoided her if it wasn't for the fact that Fatima and Emily were somehow best friends.

Overall, Riley had met a colorful group of people, but right now he wanted to talk to Deja, it felt wrong to befriend her and make banter with her only to not talk the next day. The problem was however Deja and Cairo seemed to be pretty much besties, and they did everything together, not only that but from observing it seemed like Cairo's crew were just as irritating and unlikeable as he was. Riley didn't see how Deja wasn't able to notice how silly these punk ass niggas were, maybe they switched their attitudes when they were around her? Whatever it was, it prevented Riley from talking to his newfound friend and kindred spirit, and this annoyed him.