• 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 •

"𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯"Jezebel - Sade

Jezebel - Sade

~

"At this point bro you gotta let it go"

Lucas watched, both in sympathy an annoyance as Kiren had his head slumped onto his bed, Kiren had asked if he could come over, and almost invited Jay, but the other was busy and couldn't come. In a way, he was sort of glad Jay couldn't come over, because only God knows the scene he would have made had he found out Tahiry rejected Kiren... again.

"I'm just sayin'," Lucas began, "Ti pretty much told you twice that she don't like you, I think it's time you move on to someone else - preferably the girl you're having a whole ass child with"

"Oh fuck off Luke" Kiren scoffed, "I'd rather swallow six horse cocks than be with her"

"You wasn't sayin' that when - you know what? Nah, never mind" he then sighed, "how long are you gonna pursue Ti before you realize that maybe the two of you ain't the business?"

"She said she woulda said yes-"

"IF she hadn't have known about the baby, now she thinks you some sneaky liar that was finna hide a whole baby from her, of course she wouldn't fuck wit' that"

Kiren groaned loudly in an attempt to shut Lucas up, he didn't want to have to move on, Tahiry was the first and only he really felt for, he had spent so much of his adolescence pining for her, he simply wasn't ready to move on from her yet. He couldn't, they were meant for each other, right?

Though, Lucas was right. Tahiry had rejected him twice now, first when she found out he got Huey jumped and now this (technically three times if you count her shooting him down at Mercedes' party); he hated to think about it, he truly did, but maybe she really just didn't like him. He didn't want to feel like he wasted years of his beating niggas up and being a bully just for the object of his affections to not want him, but as his father told him once, every girl isn't going to want you.

It annoyed him, why did all the boring broads he used for a quick fuck always fawning over him, but the one girl he wanted for more than that wasn't even into him? It wasn't fair, it wasn't right, and now he was stuck with a baby with a crazy bitch he truly wished he never fucked in the first place.

Maybe this was his karma, the debt he had to pay to the universe for all of his wrong doings, still he felt it was a bit much. He'd made amends with Huey, and had tried to be a better person, so why did his karma have to hit now of all times?