• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 •

"𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘨 𝘐'𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘰"Toni Romiti - Imma Dog Too

Toni Romiti - Imma Dog Too

~

Carrie was not listening to a thing that was being said.

Carrie, Duchess and Arianne had planned a meet up at the local coffee shop, and had been unexpectedly joined by a woman named Hera Hampton, who Duchess claimed to be good friends with. The three women were talking about only God knows what, whilst it was all going in one ear and out the other for her.

Why? Well it's simple, she was texting Shawn.

Her and Shawn weren't an item (yet), and they hadn't been on an official date yet, but they had spent some time together since the day they first met. Shawn was a busy man, so sadly they couldn't go out as much as she would have liked, but even if they couldn't spent time together physically he would still try to make time to text and call her.

ShawnB: So, as I was saying, we're hosting a dinner to celebrate Belmont records in a few days and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind being my date?

Carrie stared at the text, trying to hide the giddyness in her chest.

Being invited to a Belmont records event was a BIG deal, Belmont records were managing some of the biggest artists of the century, so not only was she going to get to go as a date for the fine ass Shawn Belmont, but she also had a chance at meeting big stars and rubbing shoulders with them; who in their right mind would deny that?

Carrierie: of course omg!!!!! idk if ive got a fit tho :(

ShawnB: In other words you want me to go shopping with you?

Carrierie: u know me so well ❤

Carrie was so engrossed in her conversation with Shawn that she didn't realize the other three women looking at her, rather amused as a matter of fact, "aw," Duchess began, "I told y'all Shawn was her soulmate, look at 'em, how cute" she giggled.

"Better than my sister," Hera snorted, "girl got pregnant again, had the nerve to leave her pregnancy test in my house!"

"Word?" Arianne said, "that's nasty, she ain't throw the pissy test away?"

"Nah! Ion even know why she took it at my house, I was gonna throw it away but it disappeared, I'm guessin' she finally threw it away, I'm just hopin' Gia ain't touch it 'cause that's nasty"

Carrie slightly overheard what was said but couldn't care less, she eventually stood up and said, "sorry girls, but it's gettin' late and I gotta go pick up Riley-"