• 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 •

"𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰 𝘐!"COMETHAZINE - GODDONTLIKEUGLY

COMETHAZINE - GODDONTLIKEUGLY

~

Today was the day.

The day Kiren finally confessed to Tahiry.

He had came prepared that day, he wore his best clothing, had brushed his teeth about fifty times that morning, and even prepared in the mirror nonstop until he was forced to go to school by his dad. He stood near the gates, waiting for his girlfriend-in-a-few-hours to arrive at school so he could ask her to meet him after school and finally lay claim to her after years of chasing dudes away. As nervous as he rightfully was, Kiren was also incredibly excited.

He stood there for a while, contemplating how the day would go. His mind began wondering, if she said yes, they would start dating, probably keep dating until they graduated high school, he'd smash but he wouldn't even dream of leaving her, they'd get married and have a few kids-

Was he thinking too deeply into this?

Yeah nigga, also Ti is legit RIGHT THERE.

Kiren immediately looked up and, long behold, there she was was, walking up to the school in all her glory. That day, Tahiry had her hair tied into one ponytail as opposed to pigtails, and instead of her usual dress or skirt, she wore a pink and white striped long sleeved shirt, blue jeans and a pair of black boots. She looked nice that day, but she always looked nice, Kiren could confirm this.

The boy took in a deep breath, it wasn't like he was going to tell Tahiry right now, he still had about seven hours before the confession, all he was doing was asking her to meet him after school. After a bit of preparation, the boy put on his most gleeful smile, and approached her with a wave.

"Ayo Ti!"

Usually, she would turn around and greet him with a smile, but this time she simply kept walking... the hell?

Maybe she ain't hear, try again.

Well duh, that was the only explanation. He made his way closer to her, now knowing there was no chance that she didn't hear him "Aye Ti, 'sup girl!" He even made sure to be extra loud that time around. However, she yet again just kept walking as if she didn't hear him.

The fuck?

"Ti?"

No response.

"Yo Ti?"

No response.

"Tahiry?"

No response.

"Tahiry Norwood?"

Still no response.

At this point, Kiren was getting annoyed, why wasn't she talking to him? Was she mad about something? Nah, usually she would go to him when she was angry, she wouldn't just ignore him and act as though he didn't exist! Maybe it was that time of the month, he knew from experience that women did get pissy when it was, but usually when Tahiry was on hers she would just act really moody and depressed, not whatever the hell this was, so why was she avoiding him...