• 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 •

"𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘦? 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘯' 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘦?"Megan Thee Stallion - Hot Girl Summer

Megan Thee Stallion - Hot Girl Summer

~

Deja wasn't stupid.

She first noticed it when she saw how eerily close Dousey was becoming with Fatima, she'd known Dousey long enough to know when he wanted to be friends with someone and when he wanted to push it into something further. It didn't have anything to with her though, so what if Dousey had a thing for Fatima? That's Riley's problem to solve.

However, she then noticed how Dousey and that rat bitch Rachel seemed to be acting real friendly, and that's when it clicked to her that it was most definitely not an innocent crush on Dousey's end.

Clearly, the two had something planned. Literally no one at Tigerlily associated with Rachel unless they needed some snake assistance, and for them to become friendly right when Dousey had supposedly developed a "crush" on Fatima was more than suspicious.

Not only that, but Fatima just... wasn't Dousey's type. That wasn't a diss to her at all, but the boy seemed to go for older women that looked alike (same skin, same hair, same body), so for him to suddenly be interested in Fatima of all people should have been a red flag that maybe he wasn't as genuine as one may assume.

She had asked Dousey to meet with her in the school gym during recess, and when the tall boy arrived, the two shared a handshake, before he then took a seat under the basketball hoop just as she had.

"So, wassup Lil' D, you need sumn?"

"Imma cut straight to the chase" Deja began "listen Dousey, you da homie and I fucks witchu heavy, but whatever you and that bitch Rachel got planned, Imma need y'all to dead it right now"

Dousey, ever the actor put on a face of confusion "what are you talmbout Dej?"

"Nigga don't play stupid, so you and Rachel just became best friends and suddenly you trynna holla at Tima? That's some slimy shit, Ion care what that dookie haired snake promised you, whatever you trynna do wit' Tima and Riley gon' end today, ya hear?"

Dousey gave Deja a face, one that the girl couldn't read, which made her feel rather annoyed, she felt like he was trying to trick her. She knew he was going to try and deny it again, so she glared at him, just to let him know that she wasn't buying it.

For a split second, it seemed like Dousey was really going to pull that, but he suddenly loosened and shrugged "why do you care? S'not like you like 'em together anyway"

Deja tilted her head "what?"

"Come on Lil D, we all know you don't want neither of 'em together cause you like what'shisface, if anythin' I'm doing you a favor"