• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 •

"𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵!"Brooke Valentine - Girl Fight

Brooke Valentine - Girl Fight

~

Having a girlfriend didn't feel as strange as Huey thought it would.

It felt relatively normal actually.

Valerie was a timid girl, so the two didn't do anything over the top, but they didn't necessarily hide that they were together either, their relationship was open, but not too physical, at least, not yet. Huey wasn't expecting it to be, since they had only became a couple a week ago, but it was still nice regardless.

Currently, Huey was in his bedroom, Riley had left earlier for his trip with his friends to a theme park out of town (apparently the local fair was too boring for them), and Carrie was out with her friends having a girls day, and since Huey was fifteen he was allowed to be in the house all alone. Newton was currently taking a nap in his dog bed, and the boy was just watching random videos on his phone, it wasn't until he got a certain notification that he sat up.

New from: Jazzy

Oh yeah, Huey and Jazmine began talking again. The first conversation was rather awkward, but they had eventually gotten to the point where they were texting regularly. At first, Huey was a bit concerned, he was dating Valerie now so he wondered if texting a girl in another state was truly appropriate...

Then again, it wasn't like he was trying to get with her, plus she was an old friend so he doubted his girlfriend would have a problem with it.

Maybe.

He then opened up the messages:

Jazzy: heeeeyyyyy huey! Wassup? U busy???

NoJusticeNoPeace: Hey Jaz, I'm good, and no I'm not busy, why?

Jazzy: Duuuuuuh i wanted to talk to u!!!!! o((>ω< ))o

NoJusticeNoPeace: I see, well I'm gonna be free for most of the day, what did you wanna talk about?

Jazzy: Anything, u barely told me anything about how it is in chicago and i wanna know >:(

NoJusticeNoPeace: Not much has been happening to be honest

Jazzy: BS!!! U and i both know ur not tellin me smth! o(≧口≦)o

Jazzy: Wait! I got an idea!!! U free to facetime???? (≧∀≦)ゞ

Huey stared at the message, should he facetime her? He hadn't seen her in a while and they hadn't even spoken over the phone, so maybe facetiming would be okay? Plus, what harm was there in seeing his distant friend face to face?