• 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐱 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 •

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧"Lianne La Havas - Lost and Found

Lianne La Havas - Lost and Found

~

The rest of the school week went by rather smoothly, after finding out that Deja and her friends do all the lit shit after school, Riley had sworn to be on his best behavior in school as to not get a detention. Okay, maybe not his best behavior, but good enough to avoid trouble. It was now a Thursday and they had about three school lessons left before they could finally go home, Riley's grade had gym that day, but he refused to actually partake in it, so him and both Kumal and Treshawn decided to just roam around the indoor basketball court, conversing about whatever came to their minds.

"So, that's when I found out that nigga wasn't 'bout it for real, can you believe it? Bro was pussy AND he was gay!"

"You deadass? I knew there was sum' off about that Gangstalicious nigga"

"Yuh! I did allat for nothin'! I was so mad"

The three boys soon sat by the wall, although they were in the basketball court, they weren't actually playing basketball, apparently they were playing some gay ass sport called bench ball, either way they wanted no parts in it, what was the point of coming to the indoor court if they couldn't shoot hoops? Their coach was tripping for real.

After a bit of silence between them, Kumal looked towards the two with a grin "yo, y'all know about that Tigerlily water gun fight tomorrow?"

"The what?" Riley said, stretching his arms a little bit.

"You ain't know?" the asian said with a sigh "damn, you missin' out homie, all the kids in Tigerlily gon' meet up at the local park and we gon' have this big ass water gun battle! You know, since it's hot outside and whatever"

Treshawn snorted "last time we had one, it got so crazy that the cops were called, all over some damn water!"

Now, THIS was what Riley was waiting for, something fun and exciting to happen, he was getting a little bored of Tigerlily already, because for a supposedly ghetto school nothing ever happened, you mean to say this boring week was leading up to a whole water gun fight? One that involved the entire school?

"Yo, I'm down! So it's tomorrow?"

"Yup, after school, bring a water gun and some bottles, I'm gon' try to bring my hose like last time so we can have easy refills, but that's only if that tap still works, so bring ya own water in case"

"Bet" Riley was already planning who he'd hit, first he'd go for Emily's annoying ass, then Huey just to piss him off, then Deja because real homies spray each other with water, oh, he was gonna be a whole fiend on Friday.