• 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 (1/3) •

"𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘭𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨"Beyoncé - Countdown

Beyoncé - Countdown

~

"I need a second opinion"

Tahiry was in her bedroom, posing in front of both Deja and her mirror. In just a few hours, the others were all going to be attending the much anticipated birthday bash, hosted by Mercedes and she had to look her best. Just for the occasion she had straightened her hair, which was long enough to reach just passed her back, and tied it into a tight high ponytail. She had been trying on clothes all day, and was currently wearing a silvery mini-dress with spaghetti string straps and a pair of black platform boots.

Deja raised a brow "ain't that a lil' much?"

Tahiry posed a bit, before nodding, "you right, and it's tacky too, nobody wears sequins nowadays anyway"

"why you so pressed on clothes anyway? it's not the Met Gala, it's just some party"

Tahiry scoffed, "you wouldn't get it Dee, this ain't one of yo lil' middle school parties, this a HIGH SCHOOL party, the first one of the year, you gotta make a good impression or you gon' forever be known as the bummy one or the one that can't dress"

"But that's just you on the daily- OW!" Deja flinched when she was directly hit on the back of the head with a book "the fuck you even get that from bruh?"

"No time for that," the older girl then showed off a second outfit, it consisted of a metallic violet tube top, as well as a pair of high-waisted yet low-cut jean shorts, knee high white socks and a pair of all white Niké sneakers, "I think a jacket would look cute with this, I wonder if I still got that faux fur coat I wore to Auntie's wedding..."

Deja looked her sister up and down, disregarding the eerie speed she dressed in "it's cute, but you know good and damn well Granny ain't gon' let you leave dressed like that, you showin' stomach AND legs, you trynna get whooped?"

"Pfft, what does she know about fashion? Back when she was young you'd be like... burned at the stake for showing yo ankles, she wouldn't understand" she then slid on the fur coat she owned, the coat miraculously still fit her, "plus, puberty finally did it's job and my body filling out, what's so wrong wit' showin' out a lil' bit?"

"More like showin' ass- OW! Seriously, where are you getting those!?" She winced when yet another book hit her straight on the head.

Tahiry continued to look in the mirror before smiling "yup, this the one, and the top fits the dress code- wait..." she then tilted her head "urgh! What was I thinking!?"

"What noooow?" Deja groaned, half ready for her sister to just leave for this party.

"I gotta change my makeup, this is such a mess-"