• 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 (3/3) •

"𝘉𝘢𝘨 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘯' 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯' 𝘢𝘭𝘭 '𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘨𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵"Erykah Badu - Bag Lady

Erykah Badu - Bag Lady

~

"All I'm sayin' is you gotta calm down-"

"Nah fuck her! Fuck that bitch and the bitch she came from!"

"I'm not sayin' you can't be mad but-"

"Then why you trynna check me!?"

"Well 'cause you yellin' at me like I pushed yo damn cousin!'

Tahiry sighed, if she had known that she was going to have to play mediator in two separate girl fights that day, she simply would have never came. Okay that was a lie, she would have came but she would have prepared herself better for this.

Jazmine was sitting on a bench, surrounded by a few other party goers, the girl was crying, mostly out of embarrassment. Tahiry couldn't blame her, she'd be embarrassed too if she just got pushed and landed on her ass in front of a large crowd. Paris on the other hand was seething, and kept going on and on about how she was going to fuck Valerie up or something like that, honestly Tahiry wasn't listening.

Not only that, but when everyone was distracted by the argument and subsequent push, Zonnique took the opportunity to attack Gia, which she also had to sort out. Gosh, did these girls not know how to sort issues out without resulting to using their hands?

"Look, I'm not saying Valerie was right to push Jazmine, but let's not pretend you haven't been prodding at the girl for months now, are you really surprised she blew up?"

Paris scoffed "then her weak ass shoulda came for me, not Jazmine's non-fightin' self!"

"She did come for you but your cousin got involved when she coulda just sat there and minded her business!" Tahiry groaned, sure Valerie didn't have to get 'violent' with her, but Jazmine didn't need to jump in the argument, especially when it was pretty obvious from the jump that Valerie didn't like her.

Paris glared, "nah, that bitch mad 'cause her nigga secretly can't stand her ass so she trynna take it out on us!"

"Paris, you literally tried to get Jazmine to ask him out even though you know he has a girlfriend, that's messy!"

"You know what? I'm starting to think you have a problem Ti!"

"I ain't got a problem, but what you can do is step back because I'm not 'bout to do this wit' you, all those hand motions is too much, calm down" was all Tahiry said, she wasn't about to fight this girl when all she wanted was the hothead to calm down, plus she needed to go check on Valerie and Zonnique so she definitely wasn't letting this girl phase her.

Paris gave her a look, before huffing and going over to console Jazmine. When she left, Tahiry turned back, now where did Huey and Valerie go? Upon remembering they went together, she realized that they were probably having a couple talk, so she chose not to disturb them with her presence, and instead went to find Zonnique who was...