• 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐩 •

"𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘦"Pause - IAMDDB

Pause - IAMDDB

~

"Your friends all sound so eccentric, yet interesting"

"They are, they really are"

Huey found himself gently laughing alongside Dawn, who had brought a traditional violin with her today. They had ran into each other earlier when Huey went on a walk with Newton, speaking of Newton, it seemed Dawn's cat of the day Pluto - a siamese - was doing a good job of intimidating the Doberman, who hid behind his owner for comfort.

Huey snorted "c'mon Newton, you really gon' let a cat that small punk you?"

If the small whine he responded with was anything to go by, he absolutely was. Dawn chuckled, facing her side so she could pet the large puppy, "I feel like you owning a Doberman is awfully in character, they're known for being large and aloof in nature - though this Newton fellow seems to be the complete opposite of aloof" she grinned, happily laughing as the dog happily received her affection.

Huey smirked, he sometimes wished Newton was more like your typical Doberman, just so he could match him more, but he loved his hyperactive emotional puppy all the same, "yeah, he's still growing though, kinda scared that he's gonna keep his puppy-ness even when he's fully grown"

"Well, at least he isn't a great dane"

The two shared a laugh before continuing their conversations. It wasn't until a little later that Dawn asked a simple question:

"Huey, are you free on Saturday?"

The teen nodded, "oh, yeah, why?"

Dawn smiled, "I think you're worthy of seeing my home now"

Huey raised a brow, the way dawn was speaking made it seem as though she lived in another dimension or something, though he knew this was a big deal. Every time he met Dawn it was by chance, which was how she intended it, for her to now want to invite him over must have really shown how much she trusted him. It was expected though, the two had talked an incredibly amount during their many meetings, so they knew each other very well, and Huey felt confident enough to call her a good friend of his.

He then looked to her, realizing that Dawn was quit tall, reaching his shoulder with the two of them seated, "I'd love to finally know where the great and mystical Dawn Huxley lays her head to slumber at night"

"Wow, such poetic language Huey, I see I'm starting to rub off on you" she giggled, "I told my grandmother about you, that I had made a new friend that lives in the city, and she's been dying to meet you, though I can't pretend that grandfather is all too excited, he's one of those father figures"