• 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 •

"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦? 𝘉𝘰𝘺 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸"Mariah Carey - Obsessed

Mariah Carey - Obsessed

~

Riley refused to believe he was the only one who noticed this.

Over the passed two months, the boy noticed something rather odd. For whatever reason, it seemed as though Dousey had slowly been integrated into his friendship group; he wasn't sure how it happened, his first assumption was that it was happening because of his friendship with Deja, but overtime he realized it actually had nothing to do with her, in fact the true reason was more aggravating for him.

Somehow, Dousey had gotten oddly close with Fatima, so close in fact that she started inviting him around their group.

Now, Riley shouldn't have to explain why that was completely out of line.

This pretty bastard was getting way too close to his girl, and he kept sliding in little slick compliments that he swore Riley didn't hear. Riley didn't want to say anything because he knew Fatima didn't realize the nigga was practically flirting with her and she would probably curse him out if he did, but he still felt some type of way.

Renegade was supposed to be spending a day as a group at the park like they usually did, but somehow Dousey had just magically appeared and Fatima just HAD to invite him to tag along, why was he even there? She didn't need to talk to him-

Woah, Riley paused, he was starting to sound like Valerie.

The gang were chilling as a group near a large willow tree, whilst Deja told one of her countless fight stories (seriously, how did she get into so many?), but Riley kept his eyes on Dousey like a hawk. The dude would always do some corny ass laugh and smile at his girl way too... charmingly, it was so obvious to anyone with a brain that he was trying to butter her up.

However, Fatima was always more book smart than street smart.

Riley also knew that Dousey knew he was onto him, every once in a while the taller boy would throw him a mocking smirk, as if to say 'yeah I'm flirting wit' yo chick and you can't do shit about it', and it was starting to really piss him off.

But he'd rather let it happen and not upset Fatima.

It wasn't a matter of losing her, he knew Fatima would never fall for someone else whilst they were dating, especially not Dousey's ass. No, it was a matter of respect, this dude was actively trying to make moves on his chick in front of him and it was really grinding his gears.

But again, he wasn't in a position to do anything about it.

Riley huffed, if only Fatima wasn't so dense, maybe then he could slide that giraffe ass nigga without her throwing a fit about him being 'unnecessarily violent', sometimes he wished she didn't see the best in him, just so he could get away with certain things around her.