• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐖𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 •

"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘱, 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘶𝘱" - Matilda, When I G...

"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘱, 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘶𝘱" - Matilda, When I Grow Up

~

"Shit, we need money"

Jazmine perked her head up, taking the focus away from her phone and placing it upon a typically annoyed Tom Stinton. Tommy had an arm around Larissa, who was also glued to her phone screen, and a less than amused expression on his face. The quartet of friends had decided to skip school yet again, and were all chilling in Tommy's house, watching TV and relaxing.

"Watchu mean babe?" Larissa asked, though not looking at him directly.

"Runnin' out of subs" Tommy groaned, hanging out with the boys more had allowed Jazmine to pick up on their speech mannerisms, and she eventually realized that 'subs' was their way of referring to illegal substances, drugs, alcohol etc.

The bleach blonde leaned back, "I wanna get more but our money's running short"

"If you want I can hit up the guys," Xavier hummed, "he haven't gotten us some free money in a while"

This was another phrase Jazmine had indirectly learned from hanging out with them, 'free money' always referred to stealing from people, had this been said around her a few months back she would have shaken in anxiety and told them to stop, but Jazmine wasn't like that anymore, she didn't behave like that.

"Sure, but leave Jax out of it, his ass loves to brag about it to everybody he knows and I'm not trying to get caught"

"Cool, so I'll just let Eddie and Cody know"

Larissa finally looked up from her phone, "you guys are trying to get some free money? From who?"

Tommy then leaned forward, his annoyed frown becoming an eager smirk, "yooo, there's this house near Eddie spot and they got money for real, their windows always open and their security trash, that's the one I'm aiming for; if we can't find money we'll find some shit to sell"

It was sort of odd for Jazmine once she really thought about it, here she was, sitting casually and nonchalantly as her boyfriend and best friend's boyfriend planned to burgle somebodies house, it just wasn't the situation the average person would imagine Jazmine Dubois in; nobody would think this was her crew or this was the sort of guy she liked. Despite all that, she liked it that way, dating Xavier and being around Tommy kept her on her toes, she was always up to something because they were always up to something, and the best part is? She never got caught.