• 𝐋𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 •

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺"Colbie Caillat - Try

Colbie Caillat - Try

~

It was a Thursday morning when Tahiry asked around school for a girl named Valerie, only to get nothing. Not only did she not know who she was, but apparently no one else knew who she was either, and this was a problem. She had never seen someone so... for lack of a better word, irrelevant before, how was she going to eventually set them up together if she couldn't even figure out who Valerie was? She would have asked the teacher who she got the work from, but she couldn't remember, plus the handwriting on it was so bad that she couldn't figure out what class it came from. She sighed, what if it was a younger year? That was unlikely, since, unless they were skipping class, a younger year couldn't have gotten to Huey's locker when he wasn't there because they would have class, so that was out of the question too.

With a heavy sigh, the girl decided to make her way to the library to meet with the other three as she always did. Walking down the hallway made her realize, she wouldn't be there for long, she would soon leave middle school. High school... it didn't even seem real, would it be like those movies and shows made it out to be? Nah, of course not, it would probably be a lot more stressful than fun and drama. She could barely get her bearings together when she immediately barged into a random classroom beside her, luckily no one was inside, as this would have been rather awkward to explain.

Why had she done something so drastic? Simple, she had just seen him walking down the hall.

Kiren.

She simply couldn't face him anymore, firstly she didn't like him, did she? NO! He set up Huey, their friendship was finished, though she did miss his company sometimes... NO! Kiren was a bully, and Tahiry didn't associate with bullies. Still, after that whole incident, she wasn't sure if she could even look at him anymore, what if he tried to talk to her? What would she say? She wasn't one for confrontation unless it was really necessary, so she would probably say nothing at all or run away.

She peeked out the small door window, watching as Kiren walked passed, behind him stood Jay, Lucas, Joshua and Jordan, who were following him rather excitedly, well except for Lucas, but that wasn't all too surprising to be honest. Kiren however looked completely uninterested, as if he simply didn't want to be there, Tahiry scoffed, his dad probably forced him to go, no wonder he looked so bored this early in the morning.

Then again, they used to hang out at this time, so he was probably not used to having to spend time with his other friends in the morning. The girl stayed hidden, waiting for him to walk down the hall, when he was finally out of sight, she sighed out of relief, before leaving the room and going off into the library. There, as always, sat Huey, Caesar and Hiro, all either reading or having a chat.