• 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 •

"𝘐'𝘮𝘢 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯', 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭"Nicki Minai - Pills N Potions

Nicki Minai - Pills N Potions

~

The Norwood sisters and the Freeman Brothers sat there quietly as the elder woman huffed, in her tightly gripped hand she held a long and smooth wooden stick. Deja looked at the stick and felt her blood pressure rise a little, so she nervously raised her hands "y-yo Granny, I-"

"Now why the hell are y'all yellin!?" she then looked over at the boys "and who are are they?"

Knowing Deja's response would probably lead Granny into a cussing and beating fit, Tahiry thought it was time to get involved "Granny, this is Huey Freeman and his brother Riley, they just moved to the neighborhood"

Granny raised a brow "Huey Freeman? Ain't he that lil' boy you gotta crush on?"

Tahiry quickly slammed her book shut "I don't! Just because I talk about him SOMETIMES doesn't mean I like him!"

"Mhm, anyway" she looked over at the two boys, adopting a softer and more maternal facial expression "how are you babies doin'? Do y'all need anythin'?"

Riley and Huey were unsure of how to react, this family situation was so... familiar. To see this nice, paternal woman offer them company and then some reminded them of living with Granddad, despite his strict ways Robert did love both of the boys as much as he loved his own kids, so this woman, Granny, made them feel... at home.

Huey shook his head "we're fine ma'am, thank you for the offer though"

"Aw, are ya sure? I could whip up a lil' somethin' for y'all, I was 'bout to go to the kitchen anyway-"

Deja stuck out her tongue "quit cappin' Granny, you was finna beat me with the- YEOW!" before she could even finish, Deja was hit with both a book and the end of a stick "MAN! Y'ALL SOME HATER BITCHES!"

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY CHILD? YOU BET NOT BE CURSIN'!" Granny said, tightening her grip on the stick.

"I ain't say nun' Granny, I ain't- OOOOW!"

Huey and Riley looked at each other, was this woman secretly related to Granddad or something?

The three kids watched as Deja attempted to escape an inevitable beating from Granny, they were all in silence for a few seconds before Tahiry spoke up.

"So... y'all want some juice?"

~

"Thank you for having us over Mrs. Norwood, we appreciate your hospitality"

"It's okay babies! You're welcome anytime!"

The Freemans stepped out of the Norwood household and waved at the elder woman, Tahiry then approached the boys "hey, um... are you guys enrolled in any schools yet?"