• 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 •

"𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴"Tennis - Bad Girls

Tennis - Bad Girls

~

Everything seemed to be going right for Jazmine Dubois.

Sure, her and Huey practically stopped talking, but she was in high school now, attending Kauffsen High. The girl was popular, had a good group of friends, and could say proudly that she almost completely over him. Life was going much nicer and smoother than it had before, and it was somewhat mind blowing how peaceful things could be when you weren't stuck on some guy.

Speaking of guys, after hearing her constantly beg nonstop, Jazmine finally agreed to meet this Xavier guy Larissa was always talking about. Jazmine couldn't lie, he was really cute, with honey golden hair and light blue eyes, the teen heartthrob type. Though he was no Huey, she could see the hype, and couldn't deny that he was quite attractive. The two were currently in the talking stage, not really dating but also not a couple either, just getting to know each other, not only was it nice, but it took her mind off of the whole Huey situation.

Currently, it was lunch and Jazmine was sat with Larissa, chatting away "and so she told me I was ugly, like? If you wanna come for me girl don't lie" she said with a flip of her hair, "so when I said she looked like a mutt her boyfriend tried to get involved, luckily Tommy here was there for me" the brunette then gushed, holding onto the other boy's arm.

Jazmine tried not to roll her eyes, Tom Stinton was Larissa's boyfriend, the two began dating a few months back and ever since they'd been stuck together like Velcro. In all honesty Jazmine didn't like him, sure Larissa was never the sweetest or most wholesome girl in the world, but ever since meeting Tom it was like she began... acting up more, skipping school, smoking pot, getting into trouble. Hell, Larissa had always been one of those "waiting for the right time" type of girls yet her and Tom had already had sex about a month into their relationship.

He was grimy, and she didn't like this grimy dude near her best friend.

However, this was Larissa's relationship, not hers, so if she wanted to be with him so bad then so be it.

"Dang, sucks you had to go through that" Jazmine hummed, "I can't stand girls that start things for no reason"

Larissa then nodded, before continuing her story. Jazmine soon tuned her out, mostly because ever since meeting Tom it seemed as though Larissa had the same stories to tell about them meeting in a shifty area to smoke weed together only for someone to get confrontational with them, again, she blamed Tom for this, the grimy bastard.

"So then I-" before she could continue, Tom had nudged her on her side and whispered something in her ear, before she then turned to Jazmine and grinned "hey Jazzy, we're going joyriding after school today, wanna come with us?"