• 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 •

"𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘨𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘱𝘪𝘯' 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵"Molly Brazy - Trust None

Molly Brazy - Trust None

~

Deja wasn't sure of what to do.

That Saturday afternoon, her and her out of school friend Jessica had gone to the place Huey was found unconscious, as she told Tahiry, the goal was to find anything that could show them who could have jumped Huey, an ID, a bag, anything could help. The girls had been loitering around the ally for some time, chilling and hanging out. It seemed as though they weren't going to find anything, and the girls soon gave up, that was before Deja spotted something.

A water gun.

Now, Huey's water gun had been taken with him, and the others' had too, so it couldn't have been theirs. This meant someone who was present at the water gun fight was there when Huey got jumped, or at least knew it happened. Of course, Deja went to pick it up, and upon inspecting it, saw a sticker on the back that read.

Belongs to: K. Bennet

Now she was at home, and it was Sunday morning. Deja sat in her bedroom, fiddling with the water gun, in all honesty, the girl wasn't shocked that Kiren had something to do with this, she just wasn't sure how to break it to Tahiry. I mean, who wanted to be told their best friend set up their new friend to be jumped and beaten with weapons? Would she even believe her?

Deja knew Tahiry, sure, she cared deeply about Kiren, and probably liked him a little, but she wouldn't be okay with something like this. Her sense of justice was too high, there was no way she would simply let Kiren get away with setting Huey up.

What worried her most though was whether the water gun was enough proof.

Kiren's slimey ass could probably argue that he lost it and it magically appeared there, especially since Deja and the others hadn't noticed it when they went to help Huey. The water gun wasn't solid proof, but Tahiry deserved to at least know that there was a possibility he was behind this.

Deja then got up off of her bed and made her way downstairs, sitting on the couch in the living room where Tahiry and Granny sat, both watching a rather dramatic show on TV.

"I just don't get it Granny, he done cheated on her ass about fifty-leven times and even had a side baby on her and she keeps going back? That's so dumb..."

Granny let off a chuckle, shaking her head "you young kids just don't get it, some women fall so deeply in love that they try to move passed all that kind of stuff, regardless of if his ass is as nasty as they come!"

Tahiry frowned "if that's love then I don't want it..."

Deja soon plopped behind her sister "yo Ti, can I talk to you?"