• 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 •

"𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴"Coi Leray - No More Parties

Coi Leray - No More Parties

~

Tahiry was in gym when she heard about the party.

The teens had been going to Midbrook two months, and had settled in quite nicely. Tahiry and Kiren especially had managed to gain rather large friend groups, Huey not-so-much, but he did have people he spoke to occasionally. Other than the occasional fight and scandal, Midbrook was surprisingly mellow, and Tahiry didn't mind that, a peaceful school life was all she wanted back in middle school.

One thing the school had never had was a high profile party, but that seemed to change when she heard the girls near her speaking of a party.

This party was being held by this chick called Mercedes, who was known for being that girl with connections. She knew at least one kid in every high school within the area and was always the one who knew what was going down when it was going down. Tahiry wasn't a fan of her, not that she was a bad person or anything, she just seemed to attract drama wherever she went and she simply couldn't vibe with that.

However, a party held by her would probably be one of the most memorable things to ever happen in Midbrook. This party from what she had heard was rather exclusive though, it had a guest list and you could only attend if you were given an invitation.

Tahiry went on with her gym class, and would here different girls squealing about how they found an invite on their desk or in their locker. It was the same girls too, Midbrook, similar to Tigerlily didn't really have a "popular people" thing, but it was mostly the pretty girls with more than seven friends getting invites.

When gym finally ended, they all went to their locker room. Tahiry was conversing with one of the girls when she saw something lodged into her bag.

No way....

She went to pick it up, and surely enough, it was an envelope. It was pink and rather crumpled, but when she looked it was clearly addressed to 'Tahiry N.', she then opened it and saw a note.

You have been invited to Mercedes' Birthday Bash on November 21st! This celebration will be held at the Namiolé Country Club and will begin at 3pm and officially end at 11pm. The dress code is simple, you must wear something purple, you may a bring a plus one, but no more than one person, and you may bring a gift if you so choose to!!! ♡♡♡

"Omg! You got an invite Ti?"

Tahiry shrugged, "seems I did" she was glad she was allowed a plus one, she was probably going to invite Zonnique to come. Tahiry then stuffed the invite back in her bag and then began to get dressed back into her regular clothes.