• 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 •

"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦"

Peppina - La Belle et la Bête

~

Huey was in History, and he wasn't happy. They were learning about slavery and civil rights, something he knew all too much about, and his history teacher as being so... coonish. His teacher, a short light skinned woman named Ms. Day, was saying things like "keep in mind, this was how they thought back then" or "this was their mentality back then! Things were different" and he was sick of hearing it. Nothing was different, white people were still racist, black people were still oppressed and slavery still existed, it was just protected under legal loopholes. He looked over at Tahiry, who sat at the other end of class, she didn't seem to care about their teacher's shenanigans because she looked to be rather engrossed in an E-Book she was reading on her phone.

"Ahem!" Mrs. Day snapped "Miss Norwood, is that your phone I see?"

Tahiry shot up, sliding her phone behind her school bag "n-no ma'am, it wasn't..."

"Hand it over" Mrs. Day huffed, walking towards Tahiry's table.

"But-"

"Hand it over"

Huey watched the scene and couldn't help but feel a little bad for her, sure it was stupid for her to use her phone in class, but he simply didn't like this lady enough to let her take his acquaintance-almost-friend's phone "Mrs. Day, may I ask you a question?"

"Later Huey, I need to deal with-"

"Why are you such a garbage teacher?"

Almost instantly, the woman turned around to look at the boy, her eye twitching with quite a bit of anger in her eyes "excuse me young man?"

"I don't need to repeat myself, I know you heard me"

Mrs. Day crossed her arms "who do you think you are?"

"who do you think you are?"

"Who do you think I am?"

"I think you're a shitty teacher"

A wave of giggles could be heard throughout the classroom, causing Mrs. Day to turn slightly red "get out of my class! I'm sending an email to the AP, you are dismissed from the class for the rest of the day!"

"If you say so ma'am"

When Huey stood up, he looked over at Tahiry, who simply mouthed 'thank you' with a smile and a thumbs up.

~

Riley was in Geography, and he was very bored. He didn't get it, why did he need to learn geography? When was he gonna use it in real life? Even more so, why the fuck did he have to sit right next to Emily? Deja sat at the very back of the classroom and was currently taking a very deep nap, Kumal wasn't in this class, the twins sat in the middle of the class and were giggling about whatever the fuck, and Fatima sat at the very front of the class and was contributing the most out of everyone like the nerd she was.