(Sherlock) Sherlock Holmes x Fem!Reader: Kidnapped

You went to 221B after hearing all the hype on John Watson's blog & in which Sherlock makes a rash decision regarding a case!

** the case was partly based off of Criminal Minds Season 3 Episode 18: The Crossing as well **

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name (only)

**I don't own any of the characters or plot of this imagine **

Y/N's POV

To be honest, you were surprised to be hearing back from John Watson about your case.
He had actually emailed you dismissing your case the first time then apologized and accepted it. Was it because you said you knew Mycroft? Hm.

You arrive at 221B and knock on the door.
The door opens to a friendly looking elderly woman.

I exclaim "Hi. Is this the workplace of Sherlock Holmes and John Watson? I'm here for my 1PM meeting and this was the address."
The woman says "Yes dear. I'm Mrs. Hudson. They work upstairs. You can come right in."
I walk inside and she exclaims "You can wait at the top of the stairs. Good luck."
I reply "Thank you."

I walk upstairs and knock on the door.
The door opens and a short smiling man says "Give us 5 minutes."

5 minutes later...
The door opens and a man storms down the stairs.

The shorter man from earlier exclaims "Hi I'm
John Watson and you must be Y/N? Our 1PM?"
I nod and reply "Yes sir. It's great to finally get to meet you."
We shake hands and I follow him inside.
I take a seat at the spot he directs me to and a tall curly haired serious faced man walks in.
John Watson says "That's..."
The taller man interrupts him by saying "Sherlock. Pleasure."
I reply "Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N."

Sherlock nods then asks "And what might be the reason for your appointment?"
I answer "At first, I just thought I was being paranoid. Then, I realized someone actually was following me. Soon after, I began receiving trinkets at my doorstep once a week. They're in my bedroom in a box. I don't want to get rid of them, but I also hate keeping them. I don't know who did this and I'm afraid I have a stalker. I don't want them to harm me. I went to the police, but Detective Lestrade and the blog and a friend said to come to you."
John Watson asks "What did you receive?"
I answer "Small things like jewelry and photos of the stalker. He never showed his face though. I brought copies of the photos here."
I set them on the desk and John Watson then picks them up. He asks "So you read my blog?"
I answer "Yes. It's very riveting."
Sherlock asks "Who recommended to come here other than the blog?"
I answer "The police and Mycroft Holmes."
Sherlock winces and replies "Case dismissed! Please leave."
I ask "Wait ... why? What happened?"
He walks over and speaks angrily into my face "My brother sent you here. He's setting me up for some reason whether to date you or you're spying on me for him. He thinks I need to get out there, so he makes up a case with a pretty girl. He's an absolute idiot. I'm not falling for it. He needs to stop. I don't trust him or you."
I instinctively slap him across the face and say "F*** you! He didn't send me. I thought you were smart!! Well you know if I die or get kidnapped, just know it's your fault!"

I then storm out.

Sherlock's POV ... 24 hours later...

John Watson and I pull up to an apartment building.
We both get out and shudder.
There was something weird in the air and I think we both knew something was wrong.