(Harry Potter) Harry Potter x Fem!Reader: (Request)

Request for: JulzLovDraco4Eva

Loosely based on scene above

You've been friends with Harry and the rest of the Golden Trio since first year cuz Harry met you in the train to Hogwarts:) You have a secret crush on him and you told Hermione only. Harry has a secret crush on you and he has only told Ron.

Skip to 7th year & you're with the trio searching for Horcruxes

** I don't own any of the characters, except for Y/N** Y/N = Your Name **

Y/N's POV

Somehow Fenrir Greyback, Scabior, and a few other Death Eaters found us in the woods.
I still don't get exactly why we have to be taken wherever they're taking us.
I mean maybe they know it's Harry even though Hermione cursed his face.

When we arrive to Malfoy Manor, Bellatrix asks Draco if it's him. Draco shrugs and says he isn't sure. Thank goodness.

Bellatrix starts screaming at the Death Eaters about something they found and I collapse.
I look down at my leg and see blood pouring out. Oh I totally forgot that I was hit in the leg by some curse. I didn't even feel it until now. I must've been too in shock. Yikes. Oops.

Harry starts to move towards me and Bellatrix grabs him by his collar, which chokes him. She then throws him onto the ground.
She points at Ron & Hermione then yells "Take those two to the cell. I want to have a little chat with these two over here."
Hermione makes eye contact
They're dragged out of the room by Peter Pettigrew and another Death Eater.

Bellatrix walks over to me and calls over two Death Eaters. I watch her give them orders and they walk over to Harry. They both pin him down to the ground. Yikes! Poor Harry!

Bellatrix has Scabior come over who holds down my legs, which only causes more pain.
Bellatrix slams my back to the ground and pulls out her dagger.
She exclaims "Y/N right? Pureblood if I'm correct."
I nervously nod.
She asks "Now why would you help Harry?"
Harry yells "Don't tell her Y/N!! She's just trying to tear us apart. She wants to see you hurt!"
I say "You're going to torture me anyway. You might as well get along with it. You know Harry and I are friends. Draco could've easily told you that from Hogwarts."
Bellatrix snickers and says "Very well. Since you asked so nicely, Ooh what word to do... hm... oh I have a perfect one."
She starts cutting deep into my left arm and I start screaming. I start crying too and she slaps me in the face a few times with her knife causing cuts to form on my face.

The word traitor is carved into my arm.

I'm now lying there in a pool of the blood from both my arm and my leg.

Harry is still being pinned down.
He then smirks at me and quickly snatches a wand from one of the Death Eaters.
He yells "Stupefy!"
All of the Death Eaters are thrown around the room.
He carefully helps me stand and I lean my weight on him.
We free Hermione and Ron with the wands Harry found then we fight our way to the front of Malfoy Manor.

I pass out and the next moment I know, I wake up in the Hogwarts Hospital Wing.

I see Harry sitting in the chair next to mine holding my hand and his head is leaned on the wall with a pillow. He looks so cute and peaceful.

I tap him lightly on the hand that he is holding and he rolls his head forward.
The pillow drops from behind his head and he sits more upright.
He puts one of his hands on my right cheek gently and caresses it.
He smiles and says "It's good to see you awake again Y/N."
I smile and say "Glad we made it out, Harry. Thanks for that by the way. So how long was I out?"
He answers "Only 2 days. I'm glad it wasn't longer."
Madam Pomfrey appears on the other side of Harry and says "Ohhh I'm glad too Mr. Potter. Miss Y/N, Harry has been keeping me busy asking about when you would wake and if you would be okay. It's safe to say he cares about your wellbeing."
I laugh and then it leads to a cough.
Madam Pomfrey pats my back and gives me a cup of water. She then hands me medicine and tells me to relax.

I lean back on the hospital bed and smile.
I exclaim "You know for a second back there at Malfoy Manor, I definitely thought we were going to die."
He replies "Well I couldn't just let you be tortured for me. I care about you so much and it broke me to see you that way. I knew I needed to break free, so when they loosened their grip on me, I broke free."
I reply "Thank goodness you care about me right?"
He smiles and nods.
I exclaim "I guess now is a good time as any to tell you that I love you Harry James Potter."
He says "And I love you too Y/N."
Awwwwwwwww.

Harry kisses me gently on the hand and asks "So what kind of love though like as a friend or as more?"
Oh my gosh. Lol.
I answer "As more than a friend yeah. I've liked you since we met on the Hogwarts Express in 1st year and eventually it morphed into love."
He exclaims "Well I knew I loved you the moment we met. I like you and love you as more than a friend too."
I smile.

............................................................................

THANKS FOR READING!!!!
Hope you enjoyed :)